Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL..... They're paid to play and the goal is to win championships..... LOL rallied around him to win??? SMDH
    You should know about the concept of rallying around a certain player. Broncos did it TWICE...once in 1997 "this one's for John" and again in 2015 for peyton. There is nothing wrong with playing with a little extra heart for a teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You should know about the concept of rallying around a certain player. Broncos did it TWICE...once in 1997 "this one's for John" and again in 2015 for peyton. There is nothing wrong with playing with a little extra heart for a teammate.
    Yeah, I do get that, but to say they played the whole season to win those championships is a bit of a dis-credit to the rest of the team..... That's not how it works....

Refs wiped the broncos off with a towel. Similar to how matt estralla was caught red handed filming signals.
    Since you know that much, I'm sure you understand this all happend before a single down was executed. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Since you know that much, I'm sure you understand this all happend before a single down was executed. Right?
    And now he's going to tell you that if they did it once, they probably did it before and just never get caught and blah blah blah. We've heard all this before endless conjecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Anytime you want to discuss it, but I would like to talk about what will be happening in just 54 days. Let me tell u, the Patriots and their fan base will celebrate the raising of their 5th Superbowl Championship banner during the salary cap era which is unheard of and a course as you all know are the overwhelming favorites to win a sixth.
    I remember when The Patriots were overwhelming favorites in the 2015 AFC Championship How did that work out for them?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...laimed-defense
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I remember when The Patriots were overwhelming favorites in the 2015 AFC Championship How did that work out for them?

If we only had better o-line play last season because in reality that's all that really hurt the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And now he's going to tell you that if they did it once, they probably did it before and just never get caught and blah blah blah. We've heard all this before endless conjecture.
    That or it disappears when made to look ridiculous yet again.

I'm good with the disappearing act!

That or it disappears when made to look ridiculous yet again.

I'm good with the disappearing act!
    Yes, but now you've ruined the moment by pointing it out. That's about as bad as saying his name three times...Now he'll have to appear.

But yea, they don't care much for us showing them how predictable they are.

Yes, but now you've ruined the moment by pointing it out. That's about as bad as saying his name three times...Now he'll have to appear.

But yea, they don't care much for us showing them how predictable they are.
    Well heck lets just change the subject.

I came across this online earlier, nothing serious just a little humor mixed with truth but it made me chuckle.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-17-2017 at 10:03 AM.

I'm going to love watching you squirm as your team faceplants this year... Of course, you are a fairweather smacker so you won't be anywhere near here, but I'll know somewhere out there, you are searching for a new team to cheer for.
    You know the feeling don't you because last year the doncos were going to dominate the league 19-0 and repeat as superbowl champs but know what happen no QB and no playoffs for u.

I'm just here to remind you that the pats are the reigning Superbowl champs and have won it 5 times in the last 16 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Better then the doncos chance of repeating in 2016, pats made it to AFC championship game in 2015. Doncos couldn't even make it to the playoffs, I see the same thing this year 3rd place in Afc west and home watching the Pats do what they do. Win championships

Better then the doncos chance of repeating in 2016, pats made it to AFC championship game in 2015. Doncos couldn't even make it to the playoffs, I see the same thing this year 3rd place in Afc west and home watching the Pats do what they do. Win championships
    i love how bagle posts one article from some idiot and claims the pats were "overwhelming favorites." in 2015 the broncos had a better record and played the AFCCG at home. vegas had NE as only 3 point favorites.

in SB 48 the broncos were 2.5 to 3 point favorites and got blown out by 40. how'd that one turn out for them?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-19-2017 at 06:35 AM.

You know the feeling don't you because last year the doncos were going to dominate the league 19-0 and repeat as superbowl champs but know what happen no QB and no playoffs for u.

I'm just here to remind you that the pats are the reigning Superbowl champs and have won it 5 times in the last 16 yrs.
    The steelers and 49ers won 4 each in less than 8 years. The 49ers win 5 in less than 16 years, so what's your point?

Plus neither of those teams cheated.

The steelers and 49ers won 4 each in less than 8 years. The 49ers win 5 in less than 16 years, so what's your point?

Plus neither of those teams cheated.
    Oh really? The steelers never used steroids and jerry rice didn't use stick em? Dude, you have no clue about the realities of this league.
    You're like a 10 year old kid. Just to let you know, santa claus doesn't exist. Same thing with the easter bunny. 😂😂😂

Oh really? The steelers never used steroids and jerry rice didn't use stick em? Dude, you have no clue about the realities of this league.
    You're like a 10 year old kid. Just to let you know, santa claus doesn't exist. Same thing with the easter bunny. 😂😂😂

I was waiting for this idiotic response, "Santa Claus"? Really?

Hey Broncomania, the Tammy stick is attempting to show humor by laughing at his own stupid failures.

Anyway Tell me this, how many suspensions did Jerry Rice serve? How many did Joe Montana serve from Rices "stick em"? How many did Bradshaw, Greene, Harris, Lambert, Stallworth, Webster or Harris serve for that matter?

Provide proof or didn't happen...

And I do not mean your asinine speculation either... Sure the speculation is there but it's garbage, Look at both Jack Lambert and Joe Greene who both stood 6/3 or taller at 225lbs, That is not steroid use. You want to talk to me about the realities of this league but your head is so far up the cheating ass of Tom Brady, you are the one that is clueless...