Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What, a poll that says NE is the most hated? In other breaking news, the sky is blue and john elway is 2-3 in the super bowl....
    You lost.... It's over..... Take your HPD elsewhere......

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You lost.... It's over..... Take your HPD elsewhere]
    Lost what? He's done nothing to disprove my belief that most americans think Brady is GOAT. All he's doing is posting a bunch of articles about deflategate. Regardless of what people think about deflategate, they can still consider him GOAT.

Lost what? He's done nothing to disprove my belief that most americans think Brady is GOAT. All he's doing is posting a bunch of articles about deflategate. Regardless of what people think about deflategate, they can still consider him GOAT.
    He himself said he's a system qb. He himself said he's not the goat because he's a product of a system. Below what you want, those are his own words.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He himself said he's a system qb. He himself said he's not the goat because he's a product of a system. Below what you want, those are his own words.
    Then why'd he agree to being on madden 18 GOAT edition? He was obviously just saying that...

Then why'd he agree to being on madden 18 GOAT edition? He was obviously just saying that...
    GET OVER YOURSELF MAN!!!!! Really, WHO CARES???? It's all opinion based anyway so what difference does it make.... Arguing this with you is like arguing with my 5 year old about what flavor the red Popsicle is. Just LET IT GO!!

Tommy Boy himself!!!!

What, a poll that says NE is the most hated? In other breaking news, the sky is blue and john elway is 2-3 in the super bowl....
    And yet the kid whined that I started this thread just to get under his skin however he still does not understand his contradicting habits.

A guy named Seth Putnam wrote a song about how being in a coma was stupid, and soon after went into a coma himself. After he awoke, when asked how it felt to be in a coma he said, “It was just as... stupid as I wrote about in my song”.

And most people don't believe the evidence. Hence why they feel he is GOAT. Do you see anyone talk about deflategate anymore? No there is a reason.

I'm a pretty reasonable guy and like Brady, but Brady's career will forever be linked to deflate gate and his suspension for cheating.

i'll take the opinion of jimmy johnson, troy aikman, ray lewis and boomer esiason over yours.

The fact you are STILL debating opposing fans proves your statement is untrue. You need his, our and my approval. Grow up!

Why would I care about shannon sharpe?

Replace your name with "shannon sharpe" and that's how almost everyone here feels about you.

No matter how much it bothers these patriot fans Tom Brady will always be in the class and company with Jose Canseco, Lance Armstrong and even Tonya Harding because like Tom Brady they all cheated and that's the class that he will forever be linked to.

Accept it or seek help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No matter how much it bothers these patriot fans Tom Brady will always be in the class and company with Jose Canseco, Lance Armstrong and even Tonya Harding because like Tom Brady they all cheated and that's the class that he will forever be linked to.

Accept it or seek help!
    Then it's settled and official:

TommyBrady12's
    Mount Rushmore

*Jose Canseco - *Tonya Harding - *Tom Brady - *Lance Armstrong

/Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Then it's settled and official:

TommyBrady12's
    Mount Rushmore

*Jose Canseco - *Tonya Harding - *Tom Brady - *Lance Armstrong

/Thread
    Tonya Harding, LOL!

Here it is, the long anticipated Tammy Braby 12 rushmore!

<a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Unfortunately for you folks, your opinion does not match the majority of the rest of the country. You hate brady so much that you are missing reality. If brady were on the same boat as canseco or bonds, he won't get into the HOF and the reaity is he will get in unanimously.

But just so you know, the mount rushmore of most americans in 2015 (harris poll) seems to be:

1-Montana
    2-Brady
    3-Manning
    4-Payton
    5-Brown

The Harris poll isn't perfect, of course, but it is a strong piece of evidence against your belief that the "country thinks brady doesn't belong there."

I am done arguing on this thread. I will wait for Sam Z to get insecure again and start a new one.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-15-2017 at 02:59 AM.

Unfortunately for you folks, your opinion does not match the majority of the rest of the country. You hate brady so much that you are missing reality. If brady were on the same boat as canseco or bonds, he won't get into the HOF and the reaity is he will get in unanimously.

But just so you know, the mount rushmore of most americans in 2015 (harris poll) seems to be:

1-Montana
    2-Brady
    3-Manning
    4-Payton
    5-Brown

The Harris poll isn't perfect, of course, but it is a strong piece of evidence against your belief that the "country thinks brady doesn't belong there."

I am done arguing on this thread. I will wait for Sam Z to get insecure again and start a new one.
    Who gives a rats about the country. This isn't the countries top 5...This is who is on our personal list. How hard is that to wrap your tiny little brain around? How many times do we have to tell you that.