Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 708
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Who gives a rats about the country. This isn't the countries top 5...This is who is on our personal list. How hard is that to wrap your tiny little brain around? How many times do we have to tell you that.
    And he says I'm insecure! Smh

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Unfortunately for you folks, your opinion does not match the majority of the rest of the country. You hate brady so much that you are missing reality. If brady were on the same boat as canseco or bonds, he won't get into the HOF and the reaity is he will get in unanimously.

    But just so you know, the mount rushmore of most americans in 2015 (harris poll) seems to be:

    1-Montana
    2-Brady
    3-Manning
    4-Payton
    5-Brown

    The Harris poll isn't perfect, of course, but it is a strong piece of evidence against your belief that the "country thinks brady doesn't belong there."

    I am done arguing on this thread. I will wait for Sam Z to get insecure again and start a new one.
    Good than you admit defeat or that you falsely accuse others.

    I'm not the one that is insecure here, you're the one getting all butt hurt because like Frey just told you, it's about a personal belief from members here and you're butt hurt because nobody here believes that Tom Brady it's any more than that of a system quarterback .


  3. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Unfortunately for you folks, your opinion does not match the majority of the rest of the country. You hate brady so much that you are missing reality. If brady were on the same boat as canseco or bonds, he won't get into the HOF and the reaity is he will get in unanimously.

    But just so you know, the mount rushmore of most americans in 2015 (harris poll) seems to be:

    1-Montana
    2-Brady
    3-Manning
    4-Payton
    5-Brown

    The Harris poll isn't perfect, of course, but it is a strong piece of evidence against your belief that the "country thinks brady doesn't belong there."

    I am done arguing on this thread. I will wait for Sam Z to get insecure again and start a new one.

    At least he said he was done arguing!!!

    But just for kicks, he still can't grasp that 3,000 people isn't the majority of the country.... (I think Frey posted something about how this poll wasn't even conducted throughout the country and they ASKED if people wanted to be a part of this in an area)....

    Evidence should be factual not opinion based....

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    At least he said he was done arguing!!!

    But just for kicks, he still can't grasp that 3,000 people isn't the majority of the country.... (I think Frey posted something about how this poll wasn't even conducted throughout the country and they ASKED if people wanted to be a part of this in an area)....

    Evidence should be factual not opinion based....
    you are relatively unschooled. so I'll keep explaning. this type of poll was meant to reflect the population as a whole - that is why people pay attention to them. from the harris poll itself:

    "Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Poll surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. "

    harris has been doing this for decades and they are still in business for a reason.

    "Begun in 1963, The Harris Poll is one of the longest running surveys measuring public opinion in the U.S. and is highly regarded throughout the world. The nationally representative polls, conducted primarily online, measure the knowledge, opinions, behaviors and motivations of the general public. New and trended polls on a wide variety of subjects including politics, the economy, healthcare, foreign affairs, science and technology, sports and entertainment, and lifestyles are published weekly."
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-15-2017 at 07:43 AM.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,877
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    don' t bother - they can't accept that people outside of doncoland think differently about brady.
    Then why don't you go think with the "enlightened" thinkers and leave us to think whatever we feel like thinking?


  6. #186
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    don' t bother - they can't accept that people outside of doncoland think differently about brady.
    By all means keep beating that dead horse though.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    74
    Where is Kishilla when you need him?

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you are relatively unschooled. so I'll keep explaning. this type of poll was meant to reflect the population as a whole - that is why people pay attention to them. from the harris poll itself:

    "Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Poll surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. "

    harris has been doing this for decades and they are still in business for a reason.

    "Begun in 1963, The Harris Poll is one of the longest running surveys measuring public opinion in the U.S. and is highly regarded throughout the world. The nationally representative polls, conducted primarily online, measure the knowledge, opinions, behaviors and motivations of the general public. New and trended polls on a wide variety of subjects including politics, the economy, healthcare, foreign affairs, science and technology, sports and entertainment, and lifestyles are published weekly."
    Well the whole "I'm done arguing here" lasted almost a whole three hours.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you are relatively unschooled. so I'll keep explaning. this type of poll was meant to reflect the population as a whole - that is why people pay attention to them. from the harris poll itself:

    "Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Poll surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. "

    harris has been doing this for decades and they are still in business for a reason.

    "Begun in 1963, The Harris Poll is one of the longest running surveys measuring public opinion in the U.S. and is highly regarded throughout the world. The nationally representative polls, conducted primarily online, measure the knowledge, opinions, behaviors and motivations of the general public. New and trended polls on a wide variety of subjects including politics, the economy, healthcare, foreign affairs, science and technology, sports and entertainment, and lifestyles are published weekly."
    First.... I know how the Harris Poll works....

    Second.... It's not the 100% be all, I don't care what you think. IT'S 3,000 peoples OPINION. That's not a large enough sample size to cover the millions, sorry....

    Third.... Keep your word. You said you were done.... BE DONE

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you are relatively unschooled. so I'll keep explaning. this type of poll was meant to reflect the population as a whole - that is why people pay attention to them. from the harris poll itself:

    "Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Poll surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. "

    harris has been doing this for decades and they are still in business for a reason.

    "Begun in 1963, The Harris Poll is one of the longest running surveys measuring public opinion in the U.S. and is highly regarded throughout the world. The nationally representative polls, conducted primarily online, measure the knowledge, opinions, behaviors and motivations of the general public. New and trended polls on a wide variety of subjects including politics, the economy, healthcare, foreign affairs, science and technology, sports and entertainment, and lifestyles are published weekly."
    That same poll in 2009 found that Brett Favre was the greatest football player ever.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    That same poll in 2009 found that Brett Favre was the greatest football player ever.
    Now that one I would roll with!

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    That same poll in 2009 found that Brett Favre was the greatest football player ever.
    So? He's a great player. I myself said that favre should be considered on any nfl rushmore.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So? He's a great player. I myself said that favre should be considered on any nfl rushmore.
    Sure but you measure greatness according to how many championships a player has accomplished.

    You also said that John Elway it's not good enough to be on your Mt Rushmore however he has two Super Bowl victories while Brett Favre only has one. So using your logic John Elway would automatically be better than Brett Favre however Brett Favre would be in your top while Elway is not? I really don't care who you hold in the top four of all time, it's just an opinion, but look at you in here crying about my opinion so I'm just posting this to make a point.

    Now you even said Montana don't have the stats that Brady does but when Brady was neck and neck with Montana with four Super Bowl victories a piece, everybody still considered Joe Montana the far superior quarterback of the two. Why is that?

    You are also afraid to touch the conversation on Shannon Sharpe being the all-time great at the tight end position.

    Even though Sharpe has 3 super bowl rings, he does not have the stats that Tony Gonzalez has but again based on your logic I'm sure You Would Agree that Shannon Sharpe is the GOAT there however you'd most likely place Tony Gonzalez above Shannon Sharpe as you did Brady over Montana as the greatest of all time even when it contradicts your argument when measuring athletes by the number of Super Bowls they have.

    You are just a contradicting human being that doesn't support anything unless it favors the cheetah Tom Brady.

    Now I will tell you that if Tom Brady did not cheat to accomplish the feat that he has, I would have no problem giving the man his due diligence. However I will not because he is a cheater and everybody knows it.

    I do have respect for the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Dallas Cowboys and the San Francisco 49ers because the Championship feats thst those franchises have accomplished and they did it without cheating.

    Now I understand your counter argument is going to be everybody cheats, but no none of those three teams were found to be cheaters and none of them were penalized and lost draft picks.
    So I will continue to show them the same respect as I do now however I cannot show New England any respect because they have been caught cheating multiple times and if that is to hard for you to comprehend than I'm sorry for you but most people share my opinion on the subject.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-15-2017 at 11:11 AM.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you are relatively unschooled. so I'll keep explaning. this type of poll was meant to reflect the population as a whole - that is why people pay attention to them. from the harris poll itself:

    "Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Poll surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. "

    harris has been doing this for decades and they are still in business for a reason.

    "Begun in 1963, The Harris Poll is one of the longest running surveys measuring public opinion in the U.S. and is highly regarded throughout the world. The nationally representative polls, conducted primarily online, measure the knowledge, opinions, behaviors and motivations of the general public. New and trended polls on a wide variety of subjects including politics, the economy, healthcare, foreign affairs, science and technology, sports and entertainment, and lifestyles are published weekly."
    You are the unschooled one. Does you data reflect the fact that Tom Brady is one of the biggest cheats to ever play the game? Does it take the cheating history of the Patriots and Brady? Back to the basement you must go with your Brady dolls.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sure but you measure greatness according to how many championships a player has accomplished.
    No i don't. I consider it the most important factor but not the only one.
    You also said that John Elway it's not good enough to be on your Mt Rushmore however he has two Super Bowl victories while Brett Favre only has one. So using your logic John Elway would automatically be better than Brett Favre however Brett Favre would be in your top while Elway is not? I really don't care who you hold in the top four of all time, it's just an opinion, but look at you in here crying about my opinion so I'm just posting this to make a point.
    I said favre should be considered but i didn't say he should be guaranteed a spot on my rushmore. His touchdown and yards propel him over elway, who had a losing record in the super bowl.

    Now you even said Montana don't have the stats that Brady does but when Brady was neck and neck with Montana with four Super Bowl victories a piece, everybody still considered Joe Montana the far superior quarterback of the two. Why is that?
    Far superior? By whom? Another example of you making stuff up about the opinion of the general population. The harris poll says montana was 1 and brady was 2 - but montana may have edged brady out by a little. We don't know the exact numbers.

    You are also afraid to touch the conversation on Shannon Sharpe being the all-time great at the tight end position.

    Even though Sharpe has 3 super bowl rings, he does not have the stats that Tony Gonzalez has but again based on your logic I'm sure You Would Agree that Shannon Sharpe is the GOAT there however you'd most likely place Tony Gonzalez above Shannon Sharpe as you did Brady over Montana as the greatest of all time even when it contradicts your argument when measuring athletes by the number of Super Bowls they have.
    I know nothing about shannon sharpe except he's not very bright - he says a lot of stupid things and got fired from CBS.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-15-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •