Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardaddy View Post
    The Patriots admitted Spygate happened and continued to spy after they were warned by the league. Revisionist history is bad history.
    Revisionist? The league may have had a revision for them however the patriots didn't except the revision. Perhaps they knew the commissioner would be on their side.

Mt. Rushmore:

Belichick
    Brady
    Brown
    Taylor

Best coach, best QB, best RB, best defender.

Bill Belichick
    Tom Brady
    Tedy Bruschi
    Rob Gronkowski

Greatest Coach of all time, greatest quarterback of all time, greatest defender of all time, greatest tight end of all time.

I am convinced timmy the tank is one of these broncos dummies pretending to be a pats fan.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Mt. Rushmore:

Belichick
    Brady
    Brown
    Taylor

Best coach, best QB, best RB, best defender.
    It's about time one of you guys aren't completely false and biased in your statements.

Belichick is definitely the top coach of all just above Bill Walsh. Too bad he's a cheating ass but their is no one in the league that is on his level.

Brady? Naa Joe Montana and Dan Marino were still better. They had better football minds and played in a different time. PFM would is my choice for modern QB however something tells me he would be as successful if not more in any other time with better coaches at skill positions and defensive Coordinator.

Lawrence Taylor was definitely the man at one time

Jim Brown, well nobody's beaten him yet.

B- for you efforts, could been an A+ if you weren't biased for Brady.
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Thread cleaned, including quoted posts.

Most people are aware but for any new users, the COCs apply here as with any other part of the site. See the sticky post in Smack main forum for some detailed Smack rules relative to the general forums.
    Last edited by Rastic; 06-19-2017 at 03:13 PM.

1. Tom Brady
    2. Dan Marino
    3. John Elway
    4. Peyton Manning

My somewhat unbiased opinion on quarterbacks I've watched play. Brady dethroned Marino after SB LI, not because Patriots won and he got his fifth ring but the way he went about it.. his attitude on the sidelines when Falcons were destroying them was that of a winner with an insatiable hunger for more. You could tell his teammates weren't buying it but he still found a way. It reminded me of everything I love in John Elway. Very, very impressive so credit where credit is due.

Patriots were caught cheating which does indeed tarnish the organization as a whole but not necessarily one person, or at least it shouldn't – even if you hate him for his success. I don't know, it just seems a bit immature and desperate to take it that far.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    1. Tom Brady
    2. Dan Marino
    3. John Elway
    4. Peyton Manning

My somewhat unbiased opinion on quarterbacks I've watched play. Brady dethroned Marino after SB LI, not because Patriots won and he got his fifth ring but the way he went about it.. his attitude on the sidelines when Falcons were destroying them was that of a winner with an insatiable hunger for more. You could tell his teammates weren't buying it but he still found a way. It reminded me of everything I love in John Elway. Very, very impressive so credit where credit is due.

Patriots were caught cheating which does indeed tarnish the organization as a whole but not necessarily one person, or at least it shouldn't – even if you hate him for his success. I don't know, it just seems a bit immature and desperate to take it that far.
    So what do have to say for deflategate even if we let spygate pass as a team?
    The broken cell phone says he is guilty along with the deflator is a guy who is just losing weight right.
    Com'n man he is a cheetah no other way around it. And Billacheat should have Been suspended as well, just ask the New Orleans SAINTS HC SEAN PAYTON. he got suspended and wasn't part of that whole deal but did get suspended while that cheetah Billacheat got of Scott free.
    Goodell threw a bone to Kraft is all it amounts too.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    So what do have to say for deflategate even if we let spygate pass as a team?
    The broken cell phone says he is guilty along with the deflator is a guy who is just losing weight right.
    Com'n man he is a cheetah no other way around it. And Billacheat should have Been suspended as well, just ask the New Orleans SAINTS HC SEAN PAYTON. he got suspended and wasn't part of that whole deal but did get suspended while that cheetah Billacheat got of Scott free.
    Goodell threw a bone to Kraft is all it amounts too.
    I strongly agree with you although it is not bounty gate he still should've treated Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck the same way he treated Sean Payton.

Sean Payton was suspended for an entire NFL season the same should have been done to Bill Bellichick and Brady since they were basically habitual offenders at that point.

Now I've acknowledged Bill Belichick as the greatest coach in the league however that does not mean I have respect for him or his cheating ways.

As for Tom Brady, I do not feel he is the greatest quarterback of all time whether he cheated or not, but if he hadn't cheated, I would probably have him somewhere in the top 10 but I don't have him anywhere near the top five and for the simple fact that he's a multiple offender I don't and will not acknowledge him.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-19-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Since It's been a long debated question and since someone has to throw the first punch, the NFLs official Instagram page posted these this morning.
    Two of which don't own super bowl rings!

^^^^How is this news? Aikman, moon and marino are all among the very best QBs to play.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-20-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    ^^^^How is this news? Aikman, moon and marino are all among the very best QBs to play.
    I'm sorry but did I post this in the Broncos newswire???

Who said it was news?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I'm sorry but did I post this in the Broncos newswire???

Who said it was news?
    you are just stating the obvious. no one said you had to have a ring to be one of the best QBs of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you are just stating the obvious. no one said you had to have a ring to be one of the best QBs of all time.
    Uh it was on the NFL's official Instagram page this morning so I guess they were "stating the obvious".

However it is news to me that you would say they are the "obvious" top three.
    I I distinctly remember somebody with a very similar name to yours that had other QBs up there in the top 3, Others with more rings. I mean those were your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh it was on the NFL's official Instagram page this morning so I guess they were "stating the obvious".

However it is news to me that you would say they are the "obvious" top three.
    I I distinctly remember somebody with a very similar name to yours that had other QBs up there in the top 3, Others with more rings. I mean those were your words.
    Funny, i just checked the NFL instagram page. I don't see anything regarding aikman, moon or marino. Sam Z posting fake news? 😂😂😂 wouldn't be the first time. Their latest photo is brady throwing a pass on the great wall in china.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-20-2017 at 08:43 AM.