Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Lol, brady has more super bowls than 3 of Sam Z's rushmore combined.

Lance Armstrong won a lot of Tour De Frances too...

And before you start crying your typical vaseline gate, HGH, salarygate nonsense. It doesn't bother us that you think our team cheats.

Man it bothers you that we think your team cheats, we just laugh when you bring that crap up, sometimes we try and educate you, but we don't go create an account on your freaking message board to go harass you because you think our team "cheats"

You are freaking obsessed with us man, we're under your epidermis my friend and it bothers you that we don't think your team is the greatest of all time. Call it a lack of respect or whatever you want to, but man you are SUPER insecure.

Lol, brady has more super bowls than 3 of Sam Z's rushmore combined.
    Superbowls aren't the only form of measurement as the QB isn't the only player on the field determining who earns one. If it were 100 percent on the QB to win, Trent Dilfer wouldn't have a ring... Marino may not have ever one a Superbowl, but he's still one of the best QB's of all time.

This thread was meant to be nothing more than a lame smack thread against brady...and it was started (surprise surprise) by resident doofus Sam Z.
    So what, it had nothing to do with you and for the last time, I simply stated why I chose the QBs that I chose and gave reason why over Brady since everyone in the media ignorantly consider his cheating ass so high.

There you have it again however I don't have to justify anything to you cry baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Superbowls aren't the only form of measurement as the QB isn't the only player on the field determining who earns one. If it were 100 percent on the QB to win, Trent Dilfer wouldn't have a ring... Marino may not have ever one a Superbowl, but he's still one of the best QB's of all time.
    His list makes no sense even if you use his criteria. Where's favre or brees who both have a ring and amazing stats? And of course brady should be there since he has more rings and better stats than anyone except peyton. And no way should elway be on the mt rushmore of anything. I'm calling this thread for what it is - lame brady smack.

This thread was meant to be nothing more than a lame smack thread against brady...and it was started (surprise surprise) by resident doofus Sam Z.
    You can't put Brady on it, you just cant. Yes he is a very very good football player. He also has been caught cheating too many times and has been a part of a team notoriously known for cheating and bending the rules. The Patriots organization is a disgrace to football. Just play by the rules, you can win without cheating.

His list makes no sense even if you use his criteria. Where's favre or brees who both have a ring and amazing stats? And of course brady should be there since he has more rings and better stats than anyone except peyton. And no way should elway be on the mt rushmore of anything. I'm calling this thread for what it is - lame brady smack.
    Brady did it too himself. Great football player but an even bigger cheat, he a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    Brady did it too himself. Great football player but an even bigger cheat, he a fraud.
    that's your opinion (it really doesn't count, just so you know). he will stroll in unanimously into the HOF.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

My Mt Rushmore of QB's would go

Johnny Unitas
    John Elway
    Tom Brady
    Joe Montana

that's your opinion (it really doesn't count, just so you know). he will stroll in unanimously into the HOF.
    My opinion along with most of the nation that has any bit of common sense.

You don't get suspended and lose a first round pick for nothing.

Can't have that kind of player on the list.

It's his rankings of who he likes you dense ninny. You don't have to agree with it, you don't have to make logical sense of it, you just have to sit there and be your butthurt self.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 06-12-2017 at 06:27 PM.

yet another cry for any attention he can get. Well done Sam!

Walter Payton
    Vince Lombardi
    Jerry Rice
    Jim Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

I dont have any of them on My Rushmore butt Elway is still considered by many to be the best QB of all time and its n ot just Broncos fans

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/john-el...fl-qb-all-time Sorry bub youre just being a troll
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    yet another cry for any attention he can get. Well done Sam!
    This isn't a New England forum. What the hell do you guys not understand about it. Cry for attention my ass I posted this on a bronco forum.

Are you guys really that stupid or perhaps you guys are the ones looking for attention. Tom Brady is not on my list so don't have a freaking cow about it MoveOn to another forum if you don't like it.

I asked my fellow bronco comrades to name their top four quarterbacks of all time.

I should not have to put up with this kind of crap especially from New England fans and like I said if you don't like it you can get the hell out.

I only mentioned Tom Brady because I was explaining why and giving them ( not you ) my reasons for not having him in my top four.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-12-2017 at 05:21 PM.