Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Lol, brady has more super bowls than 3 of Sam Z's rushmore combined.

Don't you love it? The Patriots bother them so much they can't even put together an honest QB Mount Rushmore. Now that's success!

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Don't you love it? The Patriots bother them so much they can't even put together an honest QB Mount Rushmore. Now that's success!
    You crave our approval so badly that you have to come to our message boards and campaign for our approval. It must be a sad life being so insecure and desperate for the approval and acceptance of others. Sorry, but sad as it is, we can never validate your misguided opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You crave our approval so badly that you have to come to our message boards and campaign for our approval. It must be a sad life being so insecure and desperate for the approval and acceptance of others. Sorry, but sad as it is, we can never validate your misguided opinions.

Look out, there's a storm brewing in Foxborough.

Brady and Cooks

Brady and Cooks

Until Von Miller plants Mr. pansy cheetah in the turf and Bradley Roby intercepts another Brady pass!

My Mount Rushmore would have 4-Supermodels. I'd rather look at them than a bunch of dudes any day!

Vince Lombardi
    Lamar Hunt
    Jim Brown
    Tom Landry

Mount Rushmore doesn't have the greatest of all time (debatable), just those who laid the foundation for some of the most historical moments in US history.

Anyway on that note, my four above were chosen for their impact during the NFL's growth.

- Lombardi as the greatest coach of all time and for the trophy that bears his name.
    - Lamar Hunt because he was a founder of the AFL and one of the key players in their merger with the NFL.
    - Jim Brown because he's widely considered the greatest player of all time.
    - Tom Landry because every chiseled rock needs a fedora. And he invented the 4-3 defense, flex defense, man in motion and I think the shotgun, among other formations that are used today.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    My opinion along with most of the nation that has any bit of common sense.

You don't get suspended and lose a first round pick for nothing.

Can't have that kind of player on the list.
    Most of the nation considers brady GOAT. a handful of dumb broncos, jets, bills, steelers, dolphins fans won't change that.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-13-2017 at 05:06 AM.

Brady and Cooks

"Please give me your attention, I crave your attention and approval" - Hardwork

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Until Von Miller plants Mr. pansy cheetah in the turf and Bradley Roby intercepts another Brady pass!
    why, is miller taking amphetamines again? don't worry, by the time the pats and doncos play in November the broncos will be out of playoff contention.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

why, is miller taking amphetamines again? don't worry, by the time the pats and doncos play in November the broncos will be out of playoff contention.
    If you're capable of giving an honest evaluation tell me why the Broncos will miss the playoffs.

Bet you can't.

If you're capable of giving an honest evaluation tell me why the Broncos will miss the playoffs.

Bet you can't.
    Zero talent and idiots at the most important position in sports. It doesn't take a genius to know that Denver don't have a quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    Zero talent and idiots at the most important position in sports. It doesn't take a genius to know that Denver don't have a quarterback.
    "doesn't have a QB"

Speaking of geniuses...

Bet you can't.
    I will when you explain why brady is a "system QB."

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    "doesn't have a QB"

Speaking of geniuses...
    No, the genius would be Mr. 2-3 in super bowls john elway who hasn't found a replacement for the forehead at QB.

I will when you explain why brady is a "system QB."
    No you first please.
    Tell me why the Broncos will miss the playoffs and depending on the answer you give, I will give you an answer on Brady.

Unless you really don't have a reason? Which is the most likely scenario.