Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I will when you explain why brady is a "system QB."
    Matt Cassel.

No, the genius would be Mr. 2-3 in super bowls john elway who hasn't found a replacement for the forehead at QB.
    I can't wait until your team fails to replace Brady. Finding a replacement qb isn't an instant process, I'd say you'll find out soon, but once Brady goes, you won't be a patriots fan anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Matt Cassel.
    Matt cassel played one of the easiest schedules in the league in 08 and could not beat any of the good teams like pittsburgh. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No you first please.
    Tell me why the Broncos will miss the playoffs and depending on the answer you give, I will give you an answer on Brady.

Unless you really don't have a reason? Which is the most likely scenario.
    Um, because I asked you earlier in this thread and you didn't respond?

I can't wait until your team fails to replace Brady. Finding a replacement qb isn't an instant process, I'd say you'll find out soon, but once Brady goes, you won't be a patriots fan anymore.
    I was a patriots fan before brady and will be one after him.

Matt cassel played one of the easiest schedules in the league in 08 and could not beat any of the good teams like pittsburgh. Next.
    Tom Brady plays the easiest schedule in the league almost every season... You haven't refuted me yet, try again.

Mat Cassel had a 3,700 yard 21 TD 11 INT season with the patriots and then proceeded to wet the bed for the rest of his career...

We can never definitively prove that it's just the system because Brady only ever played under Hoodie, but Cassel is a great example of how the system the patriots use is extremely QB friendly

Finding a replacement would be a detriment to his argument of Brady being anything special, let alone in the goat conversation.

He better hope they don't find a quality replacement anytime soon otherwise that would solidify and prove the majority of us right when saying Brady is a system quarterback.

Tom Brady plays the easiest schedule in the league almost every season... You haven't refuted me yet, try again.

Mat Cassel had a 3,700 yard 21 TD 11 INT season with the patriots and then proceeded to wet the bed for the rest of his career...

We can never definitively prove that it's just the system because Brady only ever played under Hoodie, but Cassel is a great example of how the system the patriots use is extremely QB friendly
    I'm sorry, I must have missed when cassel won the super bowl in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Don't you love it? The Patriots bother them so much they can't even put together an honest QB Mount Rushmore. Now that's success!
    You're going to use honest and Patriots in the same sentence. Lol!

I'm sorry, I must have missed when cassel won the super bowl in NE.
    Yes because Superbowls are an actual valid measuring stick for a QB... Are you saying Trent Dilfer's or Brad Johnson are better QB's than Dan Marino because they both have a superbowl win?

It's a team sport a QB cannot by himself win a superbowl, it takes a complete team effort and very few teams accomplish it.

Most of the nation considers brady GOAT. a handful of dumb broncos, jets, bills, steelers, dolphins fans won't change that.
    That's funny, i'd say Brady easily among one of the most hated players. He gets booed plenty. Most of the nation hates players and teams that cheat, which includes Brady. You've got the basement Pat fans who dig it, but that's about it.

The greatest shouldn't need to cheat. Obviously Brady needs to.

I was a patriots fan before brady and will be one after him.
    Lol then you should be embarrassed. Your posts make you seem much younger then you probably are. I thought we were talking to a kid in here. Too funny.

Um, because I asked you earlier in this thread and you didn't respond?
    Your responses are so juvenile but Ive already told you my reason and thst is, a system QB plus a cheater will never be in my top 5 QB, players or anything of all time.

Dan Marino never won a super bowl but if he was given the chance to go back and cheat to win one, do you think he'd do it? No. And that is a big reason he's on my top four, his stats and professionalism speak for itself when compared to a cheater that destroys cell phones.

Smh where is his honor and pride and let me ask you this, If an 18 year old gets in military but is later found guilty of cheating on the asvab test to get in, is it alright?
    Tell me it's alright in your eyes so we can realize that you either support cheaters or that your just a hypocrite!

Yes because Superbowls are an actual valid measuring stick for a QB... Are you saying Trent Dilfer's or Brad Johnson are better QB's than Dan Marino because they both have a superbowl win?

It's a team sport a QB cannot by himself win a superbowl, it takes a complete team effort and very few teams accomplish it.
    So many great QBs came before, such as John Elway, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre, Joe Namath, Bart Star, Roger Staubach etc. they did not win as many Super Bowls as a known cheater yet this kid Tammy cannot see the guilty white elephant in the room.

And what are you going to say if Jimmy or Jacoby win a super bowl, that Brady played in a weak division?