Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Tom Brady plays the easiest schedule in the league almost every season... You haven't refuted me yet, try again.

Mat Cassel had a 3,700 yard 21 TD 11 INT season with the patriots and then proceeded to wet the bed for the rest of his career...

We can never definitively prove that it's just the system because Brady only ever played under Hoodie, but Cassel is a great example of how the system the patriots use is extremely QB friendly
    Right, and he kicks everyone's ass in the playoffs. And again, Matt Cassel did well because the teams he faced that season were not good, including the rear end kicking of denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Your responses are so juvenile but Ive already told you my reason and thst is, a system QB plus a cheater will never be in my top 5 QB, players or anything of all time.

Dan Marino never won a super bowl but if he was given the chance to go back and cheat to win one, do you think he'd do it? No. And that is a big reason he's on my top four, his stats and professionalism speak for itself when compared to a cheater that destroys cell phones.

Smh where is his honor and pride and let me ask you this, If an 18 year old gets in military but is later found guilty of cheating on the asvab test to get in, is it alright?
    Tell me it's alright in your eyes so we can realize that you either support cheaters or that your just a hypocrite!
    Dan Marino was simply not wired to win in the playoffs. Some guys have it, some guys don't. I would put peyton in the latter category since he was mediocre in the playoffs.

As far as the military is concerned, I have great respect for our men and women in uniform (obviously you don't). I don't care if someone cheated to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    That's funny, i'd say Brady easily among one of the most hated players. He gets booed plenty. Most of the nation hates players and teams that cheat, which includes Brady. You've got the basement Pat fans who dig it, but that's about it.

The greatest shouldn't need to cheat. Obviously Brady needs to.
    Wrong, people hate him because he WINS. And even if they hate him they respect him as GOAT. And Ray Lewis, who is in the HOF, came out just before last year's super bowl to say "you can hate brady all you want. He's the greatest QB we've ever seen."

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/ray-lewis-explains-what-makes-tom-brady-the-greatest-quarterback-of-all-time-013117

Just so you know Ray Lewis' opinion carries 100000X more weight than yours.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-13-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong, people hate him because he WINS. And even if they hate him they respect him as GOAT. And Ray Lewis, who is in the HOF, came out just before last year's super bowl to say "you can hate brady all you want. He's the greatest QB we've ever seen."

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...ll-time-013117

That's funny, Brady must be the only QB people hate because he wins! Hmm that's weird, I guess it has nothing to do with the cheating and winning, just the winning. Brady's name will forever be tied to cheating, there is nothing you or any of the other basement dweller Pat fans can do to change that. Yes he will go into the HOF and break some more stats, but he will be booed at all of the ceremonies by the majority of the public because of all the cheating scandles tied to him and that organization. Cheating is not cool.

Dan Marino was simply not wired to win in the playoffs. Some guys have it, some guys don't. I would put peyton in the latter category since he was mediocre in the playoffs.

As far as the military is concerned, I have great respect for our men and women in uniform (obviously you don't). I don't care if someone cheated to get in.
    Yeah you would say something so stupid like this to try and twist things around and that is why I refer to you as asinine 99 percent of the time.

Since you can never make sensible logic out of anything and are here for the sole purpose to troll, I will post the anothet picture or two just for you.

They are the greatest of all time in my book so cry Tammy Braby, cry...! 😭 😭 😭
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-13-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    That's funny, Brady must be the only QB people hate because he wins! Hmm that's weird, I guess it has nothing to do with the cheating and winning, just the winning. Brady's name will forever be tied to cheating, there is nothing you or any of the other basement dweller Pat fans can do to change that. Yes he will go into the HOF and break some more stats, but he will be booed at all of the ceremonies by the majority of the public because of all the cheating scandles tied to him and that organization. Cheating is not cool.
    No, most people actually respect brady. In 2015 he came in as the 2nd GOAT in the well -respected Harris Poll...and this was BEFORE he won the greatest super bowl comeback. I'm guessing he's number 1 now.

http://www.theharrispoll.com/sports/...-All-Time.html

It's funny that you choose to quote the one hall of famer that is also a murder. He had to use a weapon against a non athlete in order to win a fight.

Always cheat to win with you. It made sound disturbing and distasteful but it's the truth.

No, most people actually respect brady. In 2015 he came in as the 2nd GOAT in the well -respected Harris Poll...and this was BEFORE he won the greatest super bowl comeback. I'm guessing he's number 1 now.

http://www.theharrispoll.com/sports/...-All-Time.html
    Montana is and will always be the greatest QB of all time. Brady could win another superbowl and fact still wouldn't change.

Yes, the murder carries more weight than the rest of us....riiiiiight...

Hey Tammy don't you at least agree that Shannon Sharp is the GOAT of TEs?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Montana is and will always be the greatest QB of all time. Brady could win another superbowl and fact still wouldn't change.
    You're entitled to your opinion, but i'm guessing if harris did a new poll brady would vault to number 1, especially after winning the greatest super bowl of all time.

You're entitled to your opinion, but i'm guessing if harris did a new poll brady would vault to number 1, especially after winning the greatest super bowl of all time.
    montana did it without cheating...something brady cant state truthfully

montana>brady

Haha he won't answer my question about Sharp because he knows what's coming.

Haha he won't answer my question about Sharp because he knows what's coming.
    Why would I care about shannon sharpe?

Hey Tammy don't you at least agree that Shannon Sharp is the GOAT of TEs?
    Maybe next time you can learn to spell Sharpe's name correctly. 😂😂😂😂