• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanDB
    Football Immortal
    • Mar 2008

Sunday, November 12th

I should not rush my life away, nor dwell on a certain team from the Nor East. But I just had a feeling about the current SB champs , and how much I look forward to us proving to them who is boss in our house. Lets face it, Tommy and company are not so stellar when they visit us....and I sense that we are going to be a handful this season. All the talk of Charles in our backfield with CJ and a young Booker, has got me excited. As we discuss in that thread, think of what a good running game can do to bolster our O. And combine that with the fact we have 2 young QBs who are a year older, and a year more experienced. And think of the fact that this year, our Oline has a serious chance to make strides....finally! And imagine a healthy DT, and the new element of speed and dynamics in our lineup.

I sum this up by saying that, if I was a betting person, I'd bet that our O will score more points this season, and if so, we will win more games. And with that said, and with the rivalry we have with The Pats....I believe that game will signify that we are back in the playoff race. I am very confident of the W on that day. The rivalry. The place that The Pats struggle with, and are fortunate not to play at too often. It's their kryptonite.

So I guess I am talking about the coming season, more so than just one game, but I believe the timing and the enormity will make it all that we can expect....and catapult us into the more important aspect of each season, playing beyond the regular portion.

It's early July, but I can not wait for the season to begin, the improvement in our run game, the new aspects/dimensions, the rivalry....and yes, the playoffs!!

:lombardi:
  • hawaiiiancrush
    Special Teams
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I should not rush my life away, nor dwell on a certain team from the Nor East. But I just had a feeling about the current SB champs , and how much I look forward to us proving to them who is boss in our house. Lets face it, Tommy and company are not so stellar when they visit us....and I sense that we are going to be a handful this season. All the talk of Charles in our backfield with CJ and a young Booker, has got me excited. As we discuss in that thread, think of what a good running game can do to bolster our O. And combine that with the fact we have 2 young QBs who are a year older, and a year more experienced. And think of the fact that this year, our Oline has a serious chance to make strides....finally! And imagine a healthy DT, and the new element of speed and dynamics in our lineup.

I sum this up by saying that, if I was a betting person, I'd bet that our O will score more points this season, and if so, we will win more games. And with that said, and with the rivalry we have with The Pats....I believe that game will signify that we are back in the playoff race. I am very confident of the W on that day. The rivalry. The place that The Pats struggle with, and are fortunate not to play at too often. It's their kryptonite.

So I guess I am talking about the coming season, more so than just one game, but I believe the timing and the enormity will make it all that we can expect....and catapult us into the more important aspect of each season, playing beyond the regular portion.

It's early July, but I can not wait for the season to begin, the improvement in our run game, the new aspects/dimensions, the rivalry....and yes, the playoffs!!

:lombardi:
    Yep, Br*dy doesn't play all that great at Mile high and will be the last year we play them at home In the regular season, we then go back to playing NE in Cheataville for the next 3 years.

I too have the feeling we will be better on O this year, and if the Oline can gel together as one and JC, CJ, DB all run strong and find some success running the ball, it will open up the passing game as well, just not being so darn predictable will help tremendously, looking at you Kubes.
    Also how I love it when Von does his sack dance on front of Br*dy and Tammy starts crying to the refs as if Von is somehow not playing fair. Haha

Comment

• samparnell
      Soy Capitan Meshpoint
      • Nov 2007

Denver has a tough schedule. The altitude is an advantage since Denver is the only high altitude NFL stadium unless one includes Ciudad de Mexico.

The week after the Pats* play in Denver, they go to Estadio Azteca to play the Raiders. The Raiders are the home team in that game and Estadio Azteca is a great homefield advantage. That's two consecutive games at altitude. If I was Belichick, I would go to Mexico City on the bye week, go to Denver on 12 November and not return to NE until after the game on the Nineteenth.

New England*, NYG and Dallas play in Denver this year. A good goal is to win the home games and split the road ones.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
        Football Immortal
        • May 2010

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
        Yep, Br*dy doesn't play all that great at Mile high and will be the last year we play them at home In the regular season, we then go back to playing NE in Cheataville for the next 3 years.

I too have the feeling we will be better on O this year, and if the Oline can gel together as one and JC, CJ, DB all run strong and find some success running the ball, it will open up the passing game as well, just not being so darn predictable will help tremendously, looking at you Kubes.
        Also how I love it when Von does his sack dance on front of Br*dy and Tammy starts crying to the refs as if Von is somehow not playing fair. Haha
        von's bend isn't fair but its not illegal. von is basically unblockable unless you hold him
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• worldsoutro
          Banned User
          • Aug 2010

Pats are a much better team than us. Let's face it, brady is goat.

Comment

• CanDB
            Football Immortal
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
            November 12th......big win for The Broncos, over a team that does not want to play here.

Comment

• hawaiiiancrush
              Special Teams
              • Mar 2012

Maybe last year they were... however this is a new season, and I'm not convinced yet Br*dy won't hit the wall of a forty year old QB with a downturn coming in his play, ( thus the reason why I think Billacheat kept Grappallo this year) as it does take longer to heal once you hit forty, and I'm speaking from experience unfortunately. Haha

Comment

• hawaiiiancrush
                Special Teams
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                von's bend isn't fair but its not illegal. von is basically unblockable unless you hold him
                And as we seen... Von gets held almost ever play, but NEVER GETS CALLED. That's what's unfair!!

Comment

• westside Bronco
                  Practice Squad
                  • Aug 2014

To add to that BRADY BOY [BBetter look out for the NEW AND IMPROVED Mr. MILLER who has gained strength and Knowledge

From his Pass Rushing Academy
                  [/B]

A little MR. MACK RUBBING OF ON YOU CAN'T HURT.

But it will hurt TOMMY BOY !

Comment

• Sam_Z
                    Banned User
                    • Dec 2004

I don't see where, Offensive line maybe? At this point but We'll soon find out once we see how much they've improved under a whole new coaching staff which will make all the difference.

Have a little more faith in the talent of this bronco team and once they get physical with New England, the pats are very beatable!

We have a whole lotta nasty on both sides of the ball now so keep that in mind my young friend.

On offense we now have Ron Leary, Garrett Bolles and Menelik Watson, not to mention Andy Janovich who gets very little recognition right now but before he got hurt he did a fine job blocking even as a rookie. He's got some nasty as well and no matter what that idiot DMac says, janovich isn't going anywhere.

So anyway we have those guys on offense led by the Aqib Talib version of offense in the diva Emmanual Sanders, as well as Jamaal Charles and the leadership he will provide as well and believe me that is one future hall of gamer that wants a ring!

Jamaal will impose a QB type leadership role for the defense by influencing Von Miller, Aqib Talib and Tj Ward to play hard as hell! This is going to be a great year, these boys are going to carry whatever QB ends up starting until Kelly and his rocky balboa heart are ready to go!!!

Comment

• worldsoutro
                      Banned User
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      I don't see where, Offensive line maybe? At this point but We'll soon find out once we see how much they've improved under a whole new coaching staff which will make all the difference.

Have a little more faith in the talent of this bronco team and once they get physical with New England, the pats are very beatable!

We have a whole lotta nasty on both sides of the ball now so keep that in mind my young friend.

On offense we now have Ron Leary, Garrett Bolles and Menelik Watson, not to mention Andy Janovich who gets very little recognition right now but before he got hurt he did a fine job blocking even as a rookie. He's got some nasty as well and no matter what that idiot DMac says, janovich isn't going anywhere.

So anyway we have those guys on offense led by the Aqib Talib version of offense in the diva Emmanual Sanders, as well as Jamaal Charles and the leadership he will provide as well and believe me that is one future hall of gamer that wants a ring!

Jamaal will impose a QB type leadership role for the defense by influencing Von Miller, Aqib Talib and Tj Ward to play hard as hell! This is going to be a great year, these boys are going to carry whatever QB ends up starting until Kelly and his rocky balboa heart are ready to go!!!
                      I hate hate hate saying it but after seeing brady in the Superbowl he's the best qb of our time.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                        Banned User
                        • Dec 2004

I hate hate hate saying it but after seeing brady in the Superbowl he's the best qb of our time.
                        No he's not, to say that five super bowl rings are above integrity or class is wrong. There are so many that come in above him and two very good examples are Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, he doesn't even compare to the level of talent those two men display let alone Ben Rothlisburger. All three of those men can read a defense just as well as Brady could if not better, they display physical talent while Peyton Manning displayed a better mind than all.

This is not the smack section so I will be very cautious here but a man that destroys cell phones and cries every time he is knocked down does not define greatness.

He is nothing compared to the legends that Montana and Unitas were and to say he is the greatest is a huge injustice to who they were!

I don't care if your a patriots fan, you can't say that he is the greatest and claim to be a legitimate football fan.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-03-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Strip Sacked
                          Banned User
                          • Dec 2015

I have no problem with Brady being the Greatest of All Time. He's a darn good Quarterback. Scandal or not he's got it all. Congrats to him.

That doesn't mean Von Miller won't crush his bones.
                          That won't keep the No-Fly-Zone from tearing that ball outta Edelman's dainty hands.

I'm ready for some football!!

Comment

• ksubroncosfan
                            Playmaker
                            • Dec 2015

Too often, people use "greatest of all time" and "most successful" as the same thing. To me, they're not the same. Especially in a team sport the likes of football.

With that said, no matter what we consider him, there is one thing that holds true here. He does not play as well in Denver as he does other places. We have the better defense. They have the better offense. Special teams might actually tip in our scales this year with some new additions, but that remains to be seen.

Therefore, it's very possible we beat them November 12th. That's a long ways away though.
                            Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 07-03-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• CanDB
                              Football Immortal
                              • Mar 2008

It will be our 9th game of the season, and at that point, it may be telling re: the playoffs. After that game we will want to be no worse than 6 and 3 in my estimation. Not a gimme. But as mentioned, we will be in tough by that time of the year, and beating The Pats will be pretty special.....but no gimme.

Yes.....when in doubt find yourself a run game, because run game makes for a better pass game, and we already have a top tier D!

Comment

Working...
                              X