Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Siemian/Lynch........Good enough?

With training camp almost here who will get the nod at the most important position on the field? Will either Siemian/Lynch be good enough to help get Denver back to the top of the AFCW? DT wants the answer before your second pre-season game, stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    With training camp almost here who will get the nod at the most important position on the field? Will either Siemian/Lynch be good enough to help get Denver back to the top of the AFCW? DT wants the answer before your second pre-season game, stay tuned.
    Neither, have to wait 2 yrs for kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Neither, have to wait 2 yrs for kelly
    You're right on neither. It has to be the O-line. Without a good O-line we don't win.

I think Siemian will be the starter with how much talent he has, but Lynch is getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You're right on neither. It has to be the O-line. Without a good O-line we don't win.

I think Siemian will be the starter with how much talent he has, but Lynch is getting there.
    Again I've seen seaman and he is a backup QB in the NFL at best. Lynch was not impressive at all last year and came out of a spread offense and will need more time to develop. Kelly has more upside then the both of them, just has to grow up and heal that wrist.

Again I've seen seaman and he is a backup QB in the NFL at best. Lynch was not impressive at all last year and came out of a spread offense and will need more time to develop. Kelly has more upside then the both of them, just has to grow up and heal that wrist.
    You only saw the Pats game with Siemian, for one. For another, of course Lynch has time to develop. If you saw all the Broncos games, you would know the problem with our O-line and not our QBs. QBs are not a one-man show, bud.

No these idiot P*t fans think Br*dy throws the ball to himself and plays Defense and wins all by his cheating self. And in Br*dy's spare time he smashes cell phones for ATT.

Again I've seen seaman and he is a backup QB in the NFL at best.
    Tom Brady's 2nd year:

264/413 (63.9%), 2,843 yds, 6.9 ypa, 18 td, 12 int, 86.5 rate, 12 fumbles (stealing defensive signals)

And that was good enough to win a Super Bowl with a strong supporting cast.

Siemian's 2nd year:

289/486 (59.5%), 3,401 yds, 7.0 ypa, 18 td, 10 int, 84.6 rate, 4 fumbles (behind one of the worst offensive lines)

Discuss.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Winning the Division is secondary to just making the Playoffs when youre in the AFC west. Its that tough. The real question isnt at the QB spot but the Oline and Dline did we add enough on the dline to shore up the run defense.Did we add enough/change enough to let the Oline be effective. The answer is..not sure but hopeful .

Does the team in Chicago still call themselves the bears? I thought they renamed to "The Broncos rejects"years ago.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-10-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Tom Brady's 2nd year:

264/413 (63.9%), 2,843 yds, 6.9 ypa, 18 td, 12 int, 86.5 rate, 12 fumbles (stealing defensive signals)

Siemian's 2nd year:

289/486 (59.5%), 3,401 yds, 7.0 ypa, 18 td, 10 int, 84.6 rate, 4 fumbles (behind one of the worst offensive lines)

Discuss.
    He has nothing to say about that...and I saw Brady play that year..Nothing impressive about him at the time at all TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Tom Brady's 2nd year:

Siemian's 2nd year:

Discuss.
    But but Tammy Brady is the GOAT, he came out of the whom with a QBR of over a hundred, just ask any P*Ts fan on this forum. lol

Tom Brady's 2nd year:

Siemian's 2nd year:

Discuss.
    I love this, you hit the nail on the head and if our O-line can get it together then or of our young QBs will shine.

Great point where you say "stealing defensive signals and won a Super Bowl while Simeon had one of the worst offensive lines yet posted better numbers", however these pansy weasels just don't seem to Understand the facts, even when you put them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    He has nothing to say about that...and I saw Brady play that year..Nothing impressive about him at the time at all TBH.
    No need to say anything. Brady led an avg pats team(look at their lineup) and took his team to a super bowl and won. Seaman started for the defending SB champs and couldn't even make the playoffs. Oh wait, I know donco fans don't make excuses but here they come

No need to say anything. Brady led an avg pats team(look at their lineup) and took his team to a super bowl and won. Seaman started for the defending SB champs and couldn't even make the playoffs. Oh wait, I know donco fans don't make excuses but here they come
    Poor donco fans think they will win the super bowl next year, but have have no coaching staff or QB. Should I tell them or you?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-11-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Poor donco fans think they will win the super bowl next year, but have have no coaching staff or QB. Should I tell them or you?
    We proved in 2015 that we don't need even a mediocre QB to win the Super Bowl. You don't even know what Vance Joseph can do for our team for us to make the Playoffs. How stupid do you look now?

So it's all the QB's fault? Is that how it is? So Siemian was the one in all the O-line positions failing to block for the QB and RB?