Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    We proved in 2015 that we don't need even a mediocre QB to win the Super Bowl. You don't even know what Vance Joseph can do for our team for us to make the Playoffs. How stupid do you look now?
    Then what happened last year? We know vance joseph can't run a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Vance is not our defensive coordinator Tammy Stick. We still have the architect of the no-fly zone in Joe Woods. We still have Bill Kollar and Reggie Herring still running the defense as well. How about you pull your head out and actually do some research if your going to attempt to run your mouth.

What happened last year wasn't Vance Joseph. It was Gary Kubiak. Our O-Line was terrible that year.

Don't try to play it like Vance was coaching our team last year.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    What happened last year wasn't Vance Joseph. It was Gary Kubiak. Our O-Line was terrible that year.

Don't try to play it like Vance was coaching our team last year.
    He was D coordinator in miami and we took care him. He couldn't even beat our backup and 3rd string QB in week 2.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-11-2017 at 02:52 PM.

He was D coordinator in miami and we took care him. He couldn't even beat our backup and 3rd string QB in week 2.
    As Ive already stated to you above, Tammy stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z
    Vance is not our defensive coordinator Tammy Stick. We still have the architect of the no-fly zone in Joe Woods. We still have Bill Kollar and Reggie Herring still running the defense as well. How about you pull your head out and actually do some research if your going to attempt to run your mouth.
    We are not looking to VJ to be our defensive coordinator but I suppose you'll want proof of that as well so I will tell you to just tune into the games and you'll see.

However instead of worrying about our defense, youd better get to work assisting your pansies by recording hand signals and deflating footballs.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-11-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    No need to say anything. Brady led an avg pats team(look at their lineup) and took his team to a super bowl and won. Seaman started for the defending SB champs and couldn't even make the playoffs. Oh wait, I know donco fans don't make excuses but here they come
    His defense and coach took that team to a Championship not Brady..Next weak statement please
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

It all comes down to the O-ilne. If we can improve in the trenches, either QB will shine. Siemian has the experience, but McCoy brings the spread fast paced offense that Lynch played in College. Dude is tall, long, and has a cannon for an arm. If he can sit in the gun and see the field, with some improvement on accuracy and ball placement, he could be scary. Nobody should expect a rookie to come in and tear it up, especially coming off the bench. He did the best he could with what he was given. He's got year in the league under his belt, and everything out of OTA's and Mini Camp says that he has improved immensely. I think this year, Lynch eventually wins the job, maybe not in training camp. but is Siemian struggles early, maybe week 4-5.

That being said, I also like Chad Kelly. If he can keep his mouth shut and just play ball, 2-3 years from now he could be a starter (or have a high trade value)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    As Ive already stated to you above, Tammy stick.

We are not looking to VJ to be our defensive coordinator but I suppose you'll want proof of that as well so I will tell you to just tune into the games and you'll see.
    so? you don't think this will be joseph's defense? that somehow he'll turn the keys over to a few guys who have no experience as defensive coordinator? pretty sure he'll have a significant hand in the defense, especially since an experienced mike mccoy will run the offense.

so? you don't think this will be joseph's defense? that somehow he'll turn the keys over to a few guys who have no experience as defensive coordinator? pretty sure he'll have a significant hand in the defense, especially since an experienced mike mccoy will run the offense.
    Does Belicheck have a hand in Patricia's defense?

So on top of contradicting yourself and making crap up, you also assume as well! Keep pushing your foot deeper and deeper down your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    His defense and coach took that team to a Championship not Brady..Next weak statement please
    The defense and coach must have drove them down the field with a min to go in the 2001 superbowl. The QB had noting to do with that.

Talking about weak statements, go watch that last min again.

I thought doncos had best def of all time, that and the coaching staff couldn't get seaman and doncos into the playoffs. Keep your foolish coming, I'm enjoying this

Does Belicheck have a hand in Patricia's defense?

So on top of contradicting yourself and making crap up, you also assume as well! Keep pushing your foot deeper and deeper down your throat.
    yeah, he does. what the hell is your point?

yeah, he does. what the hell is your point?
    The point is Joseph isn't installing his scheme over Joe Woods. Woods has repeatedly stated that the scheme will not change. no it all.

The point is Joseph isn't installing his scheme over Joe Woods. Woods has repeatedly stated that the scheme will not change. no it all.
    We'll see when the season starts. I would hope that the broncos decide NOT to use Vance Joseph's scheme because it was a disaster in Miami, despite having a few solid players like Wake, Suh, Maxwell and Alonso.

I can't remember a single time that a team has taken the #1 seed in the AFC over NE, all while having average to below average QB play....

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Winning the Division is secondary to just making the Playoffs when youre in the AFC west. Its that tough. The real question isnt at the QB spot but the Oline and Dline did we add enough on the dline to shore up the run defense.Did we add enough/change enough to let the Oline be effective. The answer is..not sure but hopeful .

Does the team in Chicago still call themselves the bears? I thought they renamed to "The Broncos rejects"years ago.
    I tend to disagree........fix the quarterback position and a lot of your other problems go away. As for your OL I think Elway did a good job in the off season to address that problem area. Leary was an outstanding pickup, Bolles is an athletic OT who plays with a mean, nasty edge, reminds me of a rookie Kyle Long. Getting Paradis back from injury will go a long way to solidity the interior. Garcia is the kind of brawler every team needs. The area of your OL that I see as up for grabs is RT. You are right about your DL though.

We are still the Chicago Bears, just not the Monsters Of The Midway anymore. Might earn that nickname back with our D this season. Pace has done a good job of weeding out those Denver rejects.............with a losing season Fox will be next.