Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    yeah. The problem last year seemed that he had trouble getting separation and as a result being targeted. And being used as a blocker, which doesn't seem to suit his skill set. But at least when he did get receptions, he got big gains from them.

while we're on the topic of sleeper tight ends, I think the most ready TE for our offense we have is AJ Derby. I think he's going to lead our TE group in receptions and TDs
    I think he was looked down upon a bit too much for a couple of real bad plays. But overall, gave us some promise. So, I would agree with you on Derby potentially surprising some people.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I think he was looked down upon a bit too much for a couple of real bad plays. But overall, gave us some promise. So, I would agree with you on Derby potentially surprising some people.
    Sure he was but those big plays he didn't make or made mistakes on are big deals in the NFL. I think one guy who will open a few eyes is Krieger cobble. The issue with him is that he is not a big guy and must improve strength and blocking to be truly effective. Jeff H and Butt IMO look to be quite similar. I almost see an attempt and reproducing Dreessen. Who reminds me a bit of V.Green.

Another slight oddity which I believe we have on our roster is that out top 1 and two WRs are top shelf. Our number 3 at this stage, let's just hope it's Taylor, is 6ft5. With his height being similar to that of many TE's I wonder if even with better blocking if he's naturally taking away passes to the TE.

I see potential in Derby, too
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

1- Jarrett if he can get into better shape. He was too fat and it slowed him down in college.
    2- McKenzie will provide big play spark ⚡️ from Day 1
    3- Henderson will shine for us as a rookie as well