Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Watching Broncos out of market

I know this topic has come up several times before. Just checking for an update. Is NFL Sunday Ticket still the only way to watch all Broncos games out of market? Been traveling for work and not up to speed.

I use NFL Game Pass and watch the games on my tv through a HDMI cable. Works great but I don't know if Game Pass is offered to Americans or if it's only for international viewers. There's usually a free trial so if it's not to your satisfaction, just cancel in time and there's no charge.

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I forgot to say, to use this service at the highest quality, you will need high speed internet.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Sadly, not a lot of legal options, the non-legal options are a completely off limits discussion topic on these boards.

[QUOTE=Freyaka;5589238]Sadly, not a lot of legal options, the non

^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

thanks for NOT discussing those.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Try being stuck in "Raider Nation" and getting stuck with them each and every week!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Personally, I think NFL Sunday ticket is worth it. But, I love being able to watch all of the games on top of watching the Broncos. If you only like to watch the broncos, then it might not be.

I too have NFL Sunday ticket with direct TV, little expensive but, living in Hawaii is the only way I can watch the Broncos play, except for prime time of course.
    Plus you get to watch all the games you like, so for me it's well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Personally, I think NFL Sunday ticket is worth it. But, I love being able to watch all of the games on top of watching the Broncos. If you only like to watch the broncos, then it might not be.
    Yea problem for me is I'm in the medical field and travel every 13wks, so not sensible to get satellite TV contract. And the Cardinals tend to play at the same time as Denver frequently bumping them off network. I'm trying to get my next assignment in Denver lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Yea problem for me is I'm in the medical field and travel every 13wks, so not sensible to get satellite TV contract. And the Cardinals tend to play at the same time as Denver frequently bumping them off network. I'm trying to get my next assignment in Denver lol.
    You can get Sunday ticket without satellite now I'm 99% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sadly, not a lot of legal options, the non-legal options are a completely off limits discussion topic on these boards.
    Before I have anyone else ask me what these non-legal options are. I don't know, I'm simply helping the mods out by pointing out this is something that cannot be discussed.

I too purchase Sunday Ticket each year......love it!!

I had DirecTV until this year, and now my dad is going to use channel like 140 on Comcast
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Before I have anyone else ask me what these non-legal options are. I don't know, I'm simply helping the mods out by pointing out this is something that cannot be discussed.
    Thank you. And, yes, that includes PMs. Illegal is illegal. How's that for wisdom? You may quote me.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    I use NFL Game Pass and watch the games on my tv through a HDMI cable. Works great but I don't know if Game Pass is offered to Americans or if it's only for international viewers. There's usually a free trial so if it's not to your satisfaction, just cancel in time and there's no charge.

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en
    Thank you for that, but yea only let's you but preseason.
    You can get Sunday ticket without satellite now I'm 99% sure.
    Without contract? And how much is it now? Streaming would make sense, I'd do that