Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Are they still letting you run Sunday Ticket thru your PS4 or XBOX without DirecTV? I thought they used to do that as a legal streaming option.

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Thank you for that, but yea only let's you but preseason.
    I bought it last season when I was deployed out of the country but I don't remember if I bought it while I we still stateside or after I deployed.

Edit: looked it up, you can watch the games just not live, the regular/postseason are available once the broadcast is done.

If you have Verizon you can watch live games on the NFL mobile app
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 07-14-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I bought it last season when I was deployed out of the country but I don't remember if I bought it while I we still stateside or after I deployed.

Edit: looked it up, you can watch the games just not live, the regular/postseason are available once the broadcast is done.

If you have Verizon you can watch live games on the NFL mobile app
    I actually do have Verizon I forgot about that app. That might be the ticket especially With the mini USB to HDMI

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Before I have anyone else ask me what these non-legal options are. I don't know, I'm simply helping the mods out by pointing out this is something that cannot be discussed.
    I don't really think it's illegal. I think I read somewhere that you can stream them on an Xbox one without a satellite. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I don't really think it's illegal. I think I read somewhere that you can stream them on an Xbox one without a satellite. Am I wrong?
    If it's not specifically authorized by the NFL.....it ain't legal
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    If it's not specifically authorized by the NFL.....it ain't legal
    Agreed but he may be referri g to the gamepass which either still does or used to come with Madden. At which point the Xbox is the the vehicle by which he streamed the NFL sanctioned content.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Agreed but he may be referri g to the gamepass which either still does or used to come with Madden.
    Oh ya that's likely good being and NFL game. I was thinking of the various streaming sites out there
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    In past seasons you could pay for Sunday Ticket to stream to your Xbox One. That's the only way it would be legal.

If you are using a service that isn't officially sanctioned by NFL it's illegal because it is in violation of copyright laws.

Not sure how tv packages work down south.

In canada we can often chose what market you get your feeds like fox/cbs from... and you can often ask them to change them around accordingly. That is what I Used to do when I had a satellite tv.

I get Sunday ticket now... but just another option.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Oh ya that's likely good being and NFL game. I was thinking of the various streaming sites out there
    What streaming sites.... I thought there mere mention of the fact that they existed would anger the mods...

What streaming sites.... I thought there mere mention of the fact that they existed would anger the mods...

Is the fire stick legal ? If not why ?

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Is the fire stick legal ? If not why ?
    It depends. You can use a cable provider through the fire stick such as DTV or various other companies (although that probably defeats the purpose of the fire stick) that offer football packages. However if you jailbreak it to watch illegal streams for free then that would not be legal.

Bottom line, if you're watching a game without some type of tv subscription or app through the NFL then it probably isn't legal.

Agreed but he may be referri g to the gamepass which either still does or used to come with Madden. At which point the Xbox is the the vehicle by which he streamed the NFL sanctioned content.
    Oh how I wish Madden still had the Sunday ticket deal haha that was the best year ever.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    I use NFL Game Pass and watch the games on my tv through a HDMI cable. Works great but I don't know if Game Pass is offered to Americans or if it's only for international viewers. There's usually a free trial so if it's not to your satisfaction, just cancel in time and there's no charge.

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en
    There was a service similar to GamePass - I think it was called GameRewind only available to US subscribers and at roughly 25% of what we pay for GamePass. It was the ability to watch all full length games after they had finished or the compressed mode. Being able to see game from 2009 till today + all superbowls ever played whenever you like is pretty tremendous.

Try to see the game via the NFL Mobile app and they will surely tell you where they want you to pay to be allowed to see the game.