NFL Sunday Ticket Deals 2017(Merged)

As many of us go thru this each and every year, here's the deal I got for this upcoming season.

FYI

I've been a 'loyal' customer since 2003 and have had the Premiere Package since then as well.

Normally when I get a live person I ask to be transferred to the "Retentions Dept." (now known as the "Loyalty Group") but this time the regular operator started giving me deals as soon as I asked to be transferred.

Here's what I got (an offer I couldn't refuse):

$5 off of HBO for 6 months
    $5 off of Showtime for 6 months
    $5 off of Cinemax for 6 months
    $5 off of Sports Package for 6 months
    $7 off of Starz for 6 months

Total - $27 in credits for 6 months

NFL Sunday Ticket Max - 4 monthly payments of $24.99 ($99.96 total)

So basically I'm getting the NFL Sunday Ticket for free with $2.01 in credits for 4 months, then $27 in credits for 2 months after that.

And I didn't have to go into another 2 year agreement either.

What "LEGAL" deals did you all get for this upcoming season???

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

I will make the call when I have time and report back what I get. Thank you for reminding me
    All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

NFL Sunday Ticket 2017

Surprised no one has started this thread yet. Was just looking for it on my local cable companies website, found out that an online company called DAZN (pronounced Da Zone) took over the contract this year and the NFL Sunday Ticket will only be available through them, online, in Canada for 2017. That's the bad news, the good news is that the company charges $20 a month, with the first month free. So instead of the $200 for only Sunday Ticket that I paid last year, this year it will be $60 for Sunday Ticket, Red Zone and NFL Rewind.

Not excited about watching online, but very excited for the more for less.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

I need to call direct tv to see what the packages are for the sunday ticket. I just charged for nfl rewind today which i think is $100.

I dont have cable, sat, etc so im hoping to cancel after football season is over

If you have a .edu email account, you can get it for $99 for the season, but it's stream only. It worked really well last year.

nflsundayticket.com/student

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    As many of us go thru this each and every year, here's the deal I got for this upcoming season.

FYI

I've been a 'loyal' customer since 2003 and have had the Premiere Package since then as well.

Normally when I get a live person I ask to be transferred to the "Retentions Dept." (now known as the "Loyalty Group") but this time the regular operator started giving me deals as soon as I asked to be transferred.

Here's what I got (an offer I couldn't refuse):

$5 off of HBO for 6 months
    $5 off of Showtime for 6 months
    $5 off of Cinemax for 6 months
    $5 off of Sports Package for 6 months
    $7 off of Starz for 6 months

Total - $27 in credits for 6 months

NFL Sunday Ticket Max - 4 monthly payments of $24.99 ($99.96 total)

So basically I'm getting the NFL Sunday Ticket for free with $2.01 in credits for 4 months, then $27 in credits for 2 months after that.

And I didn't have to go into another 2 year agreement either.

What "LEGAL" deals did you all get for this upcoming season???
    I just got essentially the same deal

Because I waited could only get the NFL Ticket for a total of $180 but after some persistence they reduced the cost of another service by $60. Waiting cost me $20 and the need to work harder to get what I got.
    All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Surprised no one has started this thread yet. Was just looking for it on my local cable companies website, found out that an online company called DAZN (pronounced Da Zone) took over the contract this year and the NFL Sunday Ticket will only be available through them, online, in Canada for 2017. That's the bad news, the good news is that the company charges $20 a month, with the first month free. So instead of the $200 for only Sunday Ticket that I paid last year, this year it will be $60 for Sunday Ticket, Red Zone and NFL Rewind.

I sent a question to them asking if they were able to show on our Smart TV, and they replied that it is coming soon.......but how soon???? Might skip it if I can only receive online.

I got it free again this year and $65 off my bill for a year.

2017 Adopted Bronco: Trevor Siemian.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post

I tried to purchase DAZN, but they said it was not yet ready for our smart TV....but coming soon. So I lived without it, given we do not have the Sunday Ticket option on tv, as you know.

Today I was listening to our local sports radio guys. and the word is DAZN royally messed up so far, and it is unbelievable that The NFL bought into their ability to manage this product. There are tons of angry customers (here in Canada), who had difficulties watching games. We may not be a large market, but we are big NFL fans.

I am sure that The NFL is keeping a close eye on this partnership, because right now it is a mess. What is your experience?