Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Garrett referenced this being a culmination of things, I'm not seeing any arrests so I'm assuming he was probably late a few times. Glad to see there are still double standards, Dez was 3 hours late just a few days ago and that's routine for him.

In case you forgot, if you're uber talented you can do whatever. Great lesson for the kids

Edit: oh yeah all charges were dropped, police said it wasn't him. Hope he latched onto another team soon. He's fun to watch return kicks.
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 07-25-2017 at 10:42 AM.

As stupid as the Cowboys look in the press conferences, we have no clue what was going on behind the scenes in Dallas.

They should have never made the comments they made in releasing him. Using this "character" issue as a reason to cut him was horrible PR. And they are rightly getting crucified for it. But lets be realistic. Whitehead had to be on the chopping block before for whatever reasons they might have. Performance, attitude, a better cheaper player added? Who knows? Poorly managed but I highly doubt this was the isolated incident that got him cut.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    As stupid as the Cowboys look in the press conferences, we have no clue what was going on behind the scenes in Dallas.

They should have never made the comments they made in releasing him. Using this "character" issue as a reason to cut him was horrible PR. And they are rightly getting crucified for it. But lets be realistic. Whitehead had to be on the chopping block before for whatever reasons they might have. Performance, attitude, a better cheaper player added? Who knows? Poorly managed but I highly doubt this was the isolated incident that got him cut.
    My whole problem with it is that they have other players that have been worse if you tally up various reports. Elliot is steadily adding to his list of incidents off the field and Dez is constantly showing up late. I know Whitehead was suspended a game by the Cowboys last year for being late to a meeting so I'm assuming he probably was late a lot but I don't recall anything like that for Dez. How can they expect a young player to mature if they're letting other guys get away with it?

And how bad was he really if they were giving him total control of team snapchat and Instagram accounts?
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 07-26-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Broncos added an OG

Allen Barbre. 2 year starter for the Eagles but 33 years old. Traded a 2019 late pick for him.

CP bet with Freyeka that CJ Anderson is traded during the draft

Branden Albert

Was released by the Jags. With Bolles holding down the fort at LT, what about signing Albert to play LG?

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Was released by the Jags. With Bolles holding down the fort at LT, what about signing Albert to play LG?
    why lg he'd upgrade rt, plus i don't know whats watsons durability

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I would only take him if he can play RT and not cost us a lot. But I doubt it will happen

Dude seems to have a strange story about retiring because he's upset about money... Then unretired...?
    I'm all for him. Remembered him from the Chiefs; he'd be an immediate upgrade at RT.

Let's see what he's got!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncodoodle View Post
    Dude seems to have a strange story about retiring because he's upset about money... Then unretired...?
    I'm all for him. Remembered him from the Chiefs; he'd be an immediate upgrade at RT.
    I agree and don't see why they wouldn't consider the move since Watson struggled in pass protection. However he was a beast in run blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I agree and don't see why they wouldn't consider the move since Watson struggled in pass protection. However he was a beast in run blocking.
    If we could cut our horrible depth like Sambrilo, Stephenson, Garcia and sign both Brandon Albert and Orlando Franklin I'm all for it. Both can play tackle and guard and will provide valuable depth at both positions.

Looking Forward to 2018 Draft

If we can come out with OG Quenton Nelson and Lowell Lotulele in the first two rounds and continue to shore up our lines, the future of Broncos football looks bright.

Quote Originally Posted by kona bronco View Post
    If we can come out with OG Quenton Nelson and Lowell Lotulele in the first two rounds and continue to shore up our lines, the future of Broncos football looks bright.
    what do you think of vita vea?

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    what do you think of vita vea?
    He's big. Might be more of a two-gapper.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by kona bronco View Post
    I think the search for a long term solution at Right Tackle might be in play next year.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus