Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    What can't he do!
    Can he rush opposite of Von? If so, we may need to call up Joe Woods and get this guy's number changed.

Almost zero coverage today of the Broncos on NFLN. All Steelers and Cowboys. Very frustrating.

I'm going to be very interested to watch the offense in preseason games. I know the bar isn't set very high, but I suspect the offense will be an improvement over last year. Sounds like RBs and Oline look better already. I'm not expecting monumental improvement, but I think we may see an offense that can at least complement the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Almost zero coverage today of the Broncos on NFLN. All Steelers and Cowboys. Very frustrating.
    J.....I think they are a ratings oriented network, as are most. And right now they love The Cowboys and The Pats and the top tier teams, and the top players who are making news. We are probably not that popular at this point, given we missed the playoffs, and are not very exciting from an O perspective. That's not a good reason, and is not something we should care too much about....but we may need to stir up things to get more attention our way. Winning games will get us back, as will some great individual performances. Unfortunately, so will any sour off the field events....which is not something we want!

Take care!

Naturally The Hall of Fame game has some priority, and anyone involved will get air time.

Just my take. Nothing surprising (to me anyway), given the ratings game.

^^^^I really have to get my edits down before I post!!!

Of course the worst player on the team by a wide margin starts the first fight of TC. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    I'm going to be very interested to watch the offense in preseason games. I know the bar isn't set very high, but I suspect the offense will be an improvement over last year. Sounds like RBs and Oline look better already. I'm not expecting monumental improvement, but I think we may see an offense that can at least complement the defense.
    The first couple of games should be of some value. Coaches should have a good idea about their personnel by that time but live fire against a real opponent can make a difference, even if it is only for a series to two

I was there, believe me, you didn't want to see any of that offense today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I was there, believe me, you didn't want to see any of that offense today.
    Maybe she wanted to see the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Maybe she wanted to see the defense.
    Nope, DeMarcus Ware retired.

I'll be at the practice this coming Saturday. It's very convenient since I live right across the field from the practice facility off of Broncos Parkway and Blackhawk st.

Did they break down anyone else's 2016 schedule today? For those who don't know, yesterday two NFLN analysts went through the Seahawks schedule picking which games they'll win and which they'd lose. The only problem with the exercise? They were using the 2016 schedule to do so. The Seahawks Twitter account sent out a message predicting they would go 10-5-1

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Did they break down anyone else's 2016 schedule today? For those who don't know, yesterday two NFLN analysts went through the Seahawks schedule picking which games they'll win and which they'd lose. The only problem with the exercise? They were using the 2016 schedule to do so. The Seahawks Twitter account sent out a message predicting they would go 10-5-1
    That was funny. But, just to be that guy, I disagree with their twitter account. The 2017 Seahawks aren't the same as the 2016 Seahawks. They would likely have a different record. Especially not the same tie. Lol

Day off tomorrow, we'll see what happens Wednesday. Sounds like the offense still needs some work, but that's often the case this time of year.