Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And yet you are here... Do you have a grasp for how stupid this comment makes you look since you and your deflatabros have been here hanging out on these boards for 2-3 years now trolling us?
    You know the best thing about this thread is now threepeat can say "dee plane boss dee plane"!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You know the best thing about this thread is now threepeat can say "dee plane boss dee plane"!


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sees Air Asterisk overhead ~

    Dee-flate! Dee-flate!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    17,247
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    The NFL's Biggest: Cheaters | Cheats


    http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/
    1) http://yourteamcheats.com/faqs/

    "I do have an extreme allergy to hypocrisy though. Holier-than-thou types like Don Shula*, Shannon Sharpe* and Jerry Rice* who love to point out other team's cheating while ignoring the cheating they or their own teams did."

    Shula, Sharpe, Rice, all 3 called out the Pats* for cheating.

    2) "This site is dedicated to NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations
    intern Roger Goodell and the divisive NFL culture that he has successfully created. #FireGoodell"

    I guess this one does not need further explanation...

    3) http://yourteamcheats.com/DEN

    "The subject of the Broncos' filming was clearly prohibited and entirely off limits. For the Patriots, filming the game and defensive signals is completely legal and common, even expected. You just can't do it from the sidelines like they did, especially not after the new commissioner explicitly told you not to. Big, big difference."

    Really? LOL

    4) "They like to refer to this cheat as their little accounting snafu. Their accounting excuse doesn't matter, however, only the fundamental integrity of the game does. A rule is a rule and you can't chose to break it because something comes up. That is clear-cut cheating which is why they were penalized so heavily by the league for it."

    The website rates with its maximum severity (5 out of 5) a conduct penalized with loss of two 3rd-round picks, without actually explaining what the Broncos really did during that period.

    To no one's surprise, the website rates with low severity (2 out of 5) the Pats' 2007 Spygate, penalized with the loss of a 1st-round pick.

    As an icing on the cake, the website does not rate the severity and does not recognize the punishment for Deflategate, even though the Pats lost another 1st-round pick + the $1 million fine!

    5) http://yourteamcheats.com/

    "So you think there's only one NFL team that cheats? You're wrong. All 32 NFL teams cheat. Yup, even your favorite team is a dirty cheater, but since they are not that good, nobody really cares."

    Which team would that be??

    Every Pats cheating scandal is explained with lines like "Docking the Patriots a first-rounder was a concrete way for Goodell and the other 31 owners to try and restore parity..." and "VICTIM: New York Jets (META-VICTIM: Goodell's ego; he bristled at the Pats' perceived challenge to his authoritah!"...

    The hate for the Jets here is "somewhat" telling, pretending the Jets cheat more than the Pats*.

    It's kinda sad Pats* fans built that website to try to justify their cheating franchise.

    And now that cheating franchise bought 2 spy planes.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Fixed that for ya.

    But perhaps "threepeat" is really supposed to be

    But he was afraid because you know in case we thought little of him.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-12-2017 at 06:50 AM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Westminster
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Fixed that for ya.

    But perhaps "threepeat" is really supposed to be

    But he was afraid because you know in case we thought little of him.
    I hear he also has a short temper.
    I really like Cheese.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,930
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    lol NE lost to the lowly Jags
    The fact that you cite a preseason game tells me you know very little about football.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The fact that you cite a preseason game tells me you know very little about football.
    I'm sure one of your friends would do the same thing if the Broncos lost to the lowly Bears lol.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    I'm sure one of your friends would do the same thing if the Broncos lost to the lowly Bears lol.
    No, not really.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,341
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    I hear he also has a short temper.
    Prolly because he was given the short end of the stick...

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago via California
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    God, America, and the New England Patriots, all wear red, white, and blue.


    One of us is delusional.

    Please show me a picture of "God."
    Will said "God" be wearing red, white and blue?

    Show me the aforementioned picture or else it's you that is delusional.

    Also, I could be wrong, but the eagle you presented was photoshopped.
    I have never seen a red, white and blue eagle.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,341
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    God, America, and the New England Patriots, all wear red, white, and blue.


    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    One of us is delusional.

    Please show me a picture of "God."
    Will said "God" be wearing red, white and blue?

    Show me the aforementioned picture or else it's you that is delusional.

    Also, I could be wrong, but the eagle you presented was photoshopped.
    I have never seen a red, white and blue eagle.

    This isn't photoshopped and I don't see any red. However I do see a lot of Orange!

    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    421
    Patriots bird.


  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Patriots bird.

    oh look its a pecker.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by endaround View Post
    oh look its a pecker.
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •