Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You wrote a book and all I have is the link showing how much the Chargers and all the potential still suck .Thats ya'll 2 spots behind us ...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1
    i already touched on this in the post that you just quoted, the chargers have not been great on offense early in games and have really opened it up in the 4th quarter. that is a tell tale sign of bad play calling combined with not great play from the QB.

the broncos have a good play caller, play calling isn't your issue, just the QB isn't the issue like arapaho suggest either, i seen quotes of mike mccoy saying that numerous times on twitter.

your entire offense is trash and you get blown out by bad football teams because of it.

Actually I am a big Tebow fan he is a great human being.I am also a mets fan and damned to have him on one of my teams at some point. When he tries out for and makes the celtics I have to kill myself.!

I was never high on him as a QB I just argued with you on the schematics of your argument . You always said "He cant be an NFL QB" He actually was a NFL QB and a winner at that. I knew he would never be Manning for sure but he had the potential .His biggest problem from my stand point was he was sacred to make mistakes so he would not pull the trigger unless a guy was wide wide wide open
    LOL you argued with me on the schematics of my argument that turned out spot on accurate

i said he would never be a legit starter, i said he would be lucky to be back up because the dude has accuracy issues and took less than 10 snaps his entire life under center before getting drafted in the NFL.

if you are a college QB and have never taken snaps under center.......good luck ever becoming a legit starter in the NFL, it's as simple as that. it's really simple logic that very few of you understood, you were blinded by the tebow hype and how good of a guy he is.

he isn't the only good guy, rivers is a good guy as well and can actually play the position

Very accurate thread title. 3 interceptions, 0 touchdowns and the game isn't over. I cannot watch this game. I'm embarrassed for all you Donkey fans.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Very accurate thread title. 3 interceptions, 0 touchdowns and the game isn't over. I cannot watch this game. I'm embarrassed for all you Donkey fans.
    Just remember the Denver Broncos are the best thing that ever happen to your hero, after he choked in 2012, 2013, and 2014. Our defense gave him a his second title! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    then go watch manning re runs

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i already touched on this in the post that you just quoted, the chargers have not been great on offense early in games and have really opened it up in the 4th quarter. that is a tell tale sign of bad play calling combined with not great play from the QB.

the broncos have a good play caller, play calling isn't your issue, just the QB isn't the issue like arapaho suggest either, i seen quotes of mike mccoy saying that numerous times on twitter.

your entire offense is trash and you get blown out by bad football teams because of it.
    in the forth quarter when teams play safe? lol We have a lot of 4th quarter yards too thats called playing from behind
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

in the forth quarter when teams play safe? lol We have a lot of 4th quarter yards too thats called playing from behind
    the chargers games have been close, they are not getting blown out of games by bad teams like the broncos do. your team seen it first hand, when the chargers were knocking on your door and you needed a blocked FG to prevent the choke.

also, no. your QB has been terrible in the 4th quarter while playing from behind. rivers was not good last year in the 4th while often playing from behind. it's not just stats he's putting up, he's extremely efficient with a QB rating over 100 in the 4th quarter.

your opinion as usual is invalid and way the hell off.
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-31-2017 at 06:41 PM.

The problem is elway is calling the shots on who plays and so denver is stuck with siemian.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The problem is elway is calling the shots on who plays and so denver is stuck with siemian.
    Really? Who's your source?

I was to understand that Paxton Lynch was John Elway's guy and he was the reason why they brought in Bill Musgrave and Mike McCoy to set this offense up for Paxton Lynch.

I was also to understand that the reason Kyke Sloter was cut on cut day was in fact to bring Brock Osweiler (another John Elway guy) back to the team.

John Elway set it up and put the pieces in-place to have Trevor Siemian beaten for the starting job yet Siemian won the job.

He's been stinking things up since week three and yet he hasn't been removed.

If Elway is calling the shots, I would think that Siemian would have been removed two weeks ago during the New York Giants/Denver Broncos game but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Really? Who's your source?

I was to understand that Paxton Lynch was John Elway's guy and he was the reason why they brought in Bill Musgrave and Mike McCoy to set this offense up for Paxton Lynch.

I was also to understand that the reason Kyke Sloter was cut on cut day was in fact to bring Brock Osweiler (another John Elway guy) back to the team.

John Elway set it up and put the pieces in-place to have Trevor Siemian beaten for the starting job yet Siemian won the job.

He's been stinking things up since week three and yet he hasn't been removed.

If Elway is calling the shots, I would think that Siemian would have been removed two weeks ago during the New York Giants/Denver Broncos game but that's just me.
    You may be right. I just donít understand why Siemian isnít benched. Either elway is forcing VJ to start him or VJ is dumb not to sit him down. I just canít fathom how a coach can still keep him in the lineup.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 11-01-2017 at 06:55 AM.