Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You a Georgia fan Peanut? Or do do you just dislike Alabama?
    Dislike Alabama.

I really wanted Georgia to win, though. Been so long for them.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Wow, just freaking wow. Don't have a stake in that game but, holy crap.,,,,,
    Heart breaker to be so close.

Bold move by Saban. Freshman QB really took advantage of his opportunity.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

What a great game. As a huge Georgia fan I found myself happy for that Bama kid-- what a great play. What a turn of fortune!

College ball has been great to watch this year. I am indifferent to the NFL now.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    What a great game. As a huge Georgia fan I found myself happy for that Bama kid-- what a great play. What a turn of fortune!

College ball has been great to watch this year. I am indifferent to the NFL now.
    I'm the exact opposite. I haven't watched a single bowl game this year. I quit watching after conference championship weekend when they decided to let Alabama in despite losing their final game. I don't care that they rallied back to win it all. I don't think any other team in history has been invited to playoffs or the national championship after losing their final game. To me college football has become a complete joke that's all about who has the most money. I will not be watching college football in the future.

One difference between this year and last year is that Georgia didn't have a Deshaun Watson.