Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    I think the main draw with him is that if you are a starter on the team, the chance of you making an NFL roster is like 90%. It's insane how many Alabama players get drafted every year
    If you are a Bama Running Back, O lineman, D Lineman, or Linebacker, yeah, you have a good chance.
    oh YEAH?

Maybe one of these years espn and the Ap poll will stop ranking usc in the top 5 at the start of every year just for being usc.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Maybe one of these years espn and the Ap poll will stop ranking usc in the top 5 at the start of every year just for being usc.
    Happens every year. You got texas who got ranked for doing nothing. Than LSU was ranked just to inflate miss st ranking to proceed to get blown out and lsu to lose to troy.

They should just stop with the rankings til week 5 or 6 so you can at least get a feel for the team

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Happens every year. You got texas who got ranked for doing nothing. Than LSU was ranked just to inflate miss st ranking to proceed to get blown out and lsu to lose to troy.

They should just stop with the rankings til week 5 or 6 so you can at least get a feel for the team
    The problem is there is too much money involved in September. They use the preseason rankings to sell ratings on the non conference matchups in September.

Florida st had no business being ranked #3 opening weekend but media drove it so that they could advertise interest in the big matchup. I realize they lost their stud qb but that doesnít excuse their D which hasnít been as advertised.

Same as Texas usc. Big early season matchup so gotta get them ranked to try to appeal.

But the cream always rises to the top despite preseason polls

Silly Oklahoma team. Letting a bad Iowa state team win. Hopefully now Iowa state goes forward Kempt as park has regressed.

And Joel Lanning is awesome. Get benched at QB had to play RB last year and got moved to MLB this year and has been making plays with great leadership

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Three top 10 teams lose this weekend. Including my auburn tigers who I tried to warn everyone was overhyped after a cupcake home slate.

Three top 10 teams lose this weekend. Including my auburn tigers who I tried to warn everyone was overhyped after a cupcake home slate.
    Let chaos rule. Already 5 top 25 teams have gone down lets have more. Heck iowa State shut a team out 45-0 today. Mauve we knock off TCU later this year and completely screw up the playoffs because we all know it is:

1 Bama
    Everyone else

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Lol Iowa state the destroyer of big 12 national championship hopes. Took down Oklahoma State when they were 2 a few years ago. Took down 3 Oklahoma in Oklahoma and just knocked off tcu without allowing an offensive touchdown

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Lol Iowa state the destroyer of big 12 national championship hopes. Took down Oklahoma State when they were 2 a few years ago. Took down 3 Oklahoma in Oklahoma and just knocked off tcu without allowing an offensive touchdown
    Congrats, man! I've been loving it. You guys are balling out! I can't believe Ohio St came back and won that game.

Let chaos rule. Already 5 top 25 teams have gone down lets have more. Heck iowa State shut a team out 45-0 today. Mauve we knock off TCU later this year and completely screw up the playoffs because we all know it is:

1 Bama
    Everyone else
    I'm liking Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Congrats, man! I've been loving it. You guys are balling out! I can't believe Ohio St came back and won that game.
    Yeah I had both games on. Turned I the tv to the penn st Ohio State game and watched the opening kick off.

But who would have thought the game with defense was the big 12 game and the lack of defense would be the big 10 lol.

I will say the start of the third quarter I thought the real iowa State showed up. And than they were getting all the breaks with the 2 turnovers inside the 10.

Yeah Georgia has been looking good but I figured they have to play Alabama so one will separate themselves from the other.

Iowa state > Oklahoma > Ohio state.

<_<
    >_>

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Yeah I had both games on. Turned I the tv to the penn st Ohio State game and watched the opening kick off.

But who would have thought the game with defense was the big 12 game and the lack of defense would be the big 10 lol.

I will say the start of the third quarter I thought the real iowa State showed up. And than they were getting all the breaks with the 2 turnovers inside the 10.

Yeah Georgia has been looking good but I figured they have to play Alabama so one will separate themselves from the other.

Iowa state > Oklahoma > Ohio state.

<_<
    >_>
    Congrats Birdman. Your boys played hard. Tcu couldnít get out of their own way second half but Iowa st never stopped fighting.

As for Bama and Georgia if the rest of the country doesnít stop nose diving it may not matter who wins the sec title. They may both get in. Unless the loser gets blown out.

It will also be interesting if the committee has to decide between a 12-1 UgA and an 11-1 Notre Dame where UGA won on Notre Dames home field.

Congrats Birdman. Your boys played hard. Tcu couldn’t get out of their own way second half but Iowa st never stopped fighting.

As for Bama and Georgia if the rest of the country doesn’t stop nose diving it may not matter who wins the sec title. They may both get in. Unless the loser gets blown out.

It will also be interesting if the committee has to decide between a 12-1 UgA and an 11-1 Notre Dame where UGA won on Notre Dames home field.
    Well they got a 1 loss Ohio st ranked higher than a 1 loss Oklahoma who beat Ohio st in Ohio st. And Oklahoma loss came against the only team in the country that has beaten 2 top 5 teams.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Well they got a 1 loss Ohio st ranked higher than a 1 loss Oklahoma who beat Ohio st in Ohio st. And Oklahoma loss came against the only team in the country that has beaten 2 top 5 teams.
    Thatís why I donít buy for a second that the committee is basing solely on resumes. Itís a popularity contest.

I usually don't have a lot to cheer about with my Hawkeyes, but I sure am enjoying this beat down on the Ohio State buckeyes!!!! Go hawks!!!