He should never suit up again.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Ignoring the QB discussion, this is not good from Garcia

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/statu...13873312169984
    In fact Mike Daniels gave us fits all night
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    He should never suit up again.
    Without the partial block by Jamal Charles we may have lost Siemian to injury on that play. Siemian would likely have been pancaked on his throwing shoulder.

In fact Mike Daniels gave us fits all night
    Barbre or Leary needs to start LG ASAP. I really don't know why Garcia remains there when at this point it is no question he is a remnant of a poor o line from last season. We are so close to having the best o line we have ever had in 4 years, we really can't afford to have Garcia put that and our QB in jeapourdy. Thank God Charles was there to block low or else our conversation may have been about whether or not Siemian goes to IR.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 08-27-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Barbre or Leary needs to start LG ASAP. I really don't know why Garcia remains there when at this point it is no question he is a remnant of a poor o line from last season. We are so close to having the best o line we have ever had in 4 years, we really can't afford to have Garcia put that and our QB in jeapourdy. Thank God Charles was there to block low or else our conversation may have been about whether or not Siemian goes to IR.
    To be fair Daniels beat Leary on a sack later on. However, not nearly as bad as the Garcia play.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Without the partial block by Jamal Charles we may have lost Siemian to injury on that play. Siemian would likely have been pancaked on his throwing shoulder.
    Something looks funky in that gif

Almost as if it was a high low on defense or something ...
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Several things while watching the replay:

Offense -

QB: Unimpressed to say the least with Trev and Pax. To me, it's not that Trev actually won the job, he was just the best of the worst. I know it's an argument, but the only QB that has showed any grit to take advantage of his playing time is Slotter. Trev has played weak and Lynch has been abysmal. It's sad, because Slotter should've had time with the first team, he earned it. I don't care if his work has been against bottom 2nd and 3rd team defenses. He's shown he can slide in the pocket, move his feet, quickly identify mismatches, and take advantage of defensive mistakes. If we try to practice squad and lose him, I have a feeling it's going to bite us hard.

OL: I agree with the general consensus that Garcia is the poster child for terrible OL play. He is by far the worst we have. But as a whole we are still bad. If Charles wasn't out there, We'd be in a bad spot.

RB: I like CJ, he's the bell cow. Henderson is an excellent relief, but he cannot put the ball on the ground. 1 fumble can negate an entire great game. And JC is everything you expect. He is perfect for 3rd down for us, but is so dynamic that I can see a 3 headed monster as the season drags on.

WR: ES and DT are what we know and Sunshine is the clear #3. I would just love to see either one of the first team QB's use the WR talent we have to it's full potential. Because the recurring theme has been soft over the middle and always short of the sticks. Meanwhile Slotter is letting it rip and actually leading his unit to scoring drives.

TE: MIA all pre-season. Are we just that weak or is it the QB's?

Defense -

Really there's nothing about the defense other than depth and health at DL. I expect Ray back and a monster year between he, Von, and the rest of the LB corp. And the NFZ to continue their reign of terror.

SPT -

K/P: McManus and Dixon are shaping up to be a solid kicking tandem. The hate both took on these boards has slowly transformed, as McManus has been money and Dixon has been nailing teams in negative territory.

Coverage units: Some work is still needed, but good for the most part. GB is a good KR/PR team and helped display some of our lane discipline issues.
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by Denver 7 View Post
    Our oline is garbage.. our d-line is garbage..

The game is won in the trenches.. Worrisome.
    D line is not garbage when healthy.