Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Osweiller is back....

Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

I was against it until the contract was signed

Now I am behind it
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

Under a mill right?

Nooooooo!!!!! Say it ain't so......

What on earth for? Waste of $$ and a roster spot.
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

As long the Broncos don't pay and own his $16 million salary and takes his veteran's minimum I am fine.

He should thank his graces the Broncos wanted him back, this all comes full circle for Osweiler.

Now we want to see him show more maturity, and less attitude, especially while he is in the sidelines, I remember one scene when Brock threw his arms up and went into tantrum when Kubes allowed Peyton to return to field instead of relieving him while the Broncos played a road game in Oakland.

And Osweiler insisted in staying in Houston for their team OTA's, instead of travelling to the White House to visit President Obama after the Broncos won Super Bowl 50. Will the Broncos still forgive him for his no-show and absence?
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 09-02-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Waste of money should've kept kyle sloter

He's signing for the veteran minimum of $775k. Cleveland gets to pay his 16 mil salary. Chances are he'll be cut once Lynch is healthy.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

I can't believe they cut Sloter to bring this dude back. Unbelievable.

I think this means Goodbye to Paxton Lynch!

Osweiler is a far better backup than a recovering Lynch.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    I think this means Goodbye to Paxton Lynch!

Osweiler is a far better backup than a recovering Lynch.

I highly doubt we dump Lynch. He's only in his second year and he's a 1st rounder. I think there's a chance we carry 3 QBs but there's a higher chance Brock gets dumped the minute Lynch is healthy. He's only signed to the veteran minimum and I doubt he's in the long term plans with the Broncos.

Just as an aside, I really don't like Oz being back on the roster. I understand the reasoning, but the way he left means in my opinion that we should have passed. Aside from poor play, there's the personal reasons for not signing him. Is there any doubt that Colin Kaepernick is being black balled given someone like Oz being signed before him?

Maybe Elways just signed Oz so he could have the pleasure of cutting him

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
    Is there any doubt that Colin Kaepernick is being black balled given someone like Oz being signed before him?
    Not to hijack my own thread, but Kaepernick isn't signed because he is a one trick pony and the league has figured his trick out. That and the fact that the complete offensive scheme needs to be re-done to suit his requirements. That's why he's not signed, not for any other reason. There's no blackballing proof whatsoever. Teams have taken a good look at him and what he can offer and have passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Holger_Danske View Post
    Not to hijack my own thread, but Kaepernick isn't signed because he is a one trick pony and the league has figured his trick out. That and the fact that the complete offensive scheme needs to be re-done to suit his requirements. That's why he's not signed, not for any other reason. There's no blackballing proof whatsoever. Teams have taken a good look at him and what he can offer and have passed.
    Teams haven't tried him out, and he has more wins than Oz. Not that I support him
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Teams haven't tried him out, and he has more wins than Oz. Not that I support him
    You don't need to try out somebody that is a unicorn. If you have to re-tool your complete offense to suit his style I think that is too much to ask for any team except any team vying for first overall draft pick next year. And after all those teams could have their franchise QB picking that high anyway. So Kaepernick is out of a job just as sure as Tim Tebow is.

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia