Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Need a Tackle, too, unless Barbre and Turner are considered G/Ts.
    Barbre did play RT a few games for the Eagles, I just can't say whether or not he did it well enough. I'm surprised he hasn't won the Guard job outright. Wonder if that means the FO is looking at a G in waivers or in free agency. And yeah, we need depth at tackle. And at DE, and at NT. So maybe we still have a lot of needs lol.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Yeah, getting a great deal on a cheap broken down 2005 Chevy Imapala might seem nice, but in the end it is still a broken down Chevy Impala

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    For all the people on here crapping on Elway re bringing Brock back......A year ago people were blasting Elway for letting a QB(Brock) go who went 5 and 2 in a SB winning team when we could of had him for $16 million a year over 5 years....A year later and that "dope" Elway has brought the guy back for $775,000 a year...Hmmmmm.

Also if their was a knock on Brock other than his play it was "some" traits of displaying a selfish attitude..Pretty sure the $775,000 contract absolutely torpedoes out of the water any false Im the king of the world swagger Brock may have had.Hopefully this humbling experience can make Brock a better QB.In addition for all you knocking the waiving of Sloter(I get it the dude looked ok)...What will u say if 24 hours from now Sloter does in fact clear waivers...We have then picked up Brock for $775,000 and Sloter for PS salary(whatever that is)Have faith guys.

While we dont have a great starting QB If Sloter returns with Kelly,Lynch,Brock and Siemian we have some impressive depth and we have many guys to look at to make a better guess of who our starting QB of the future is....My guess is in order ....1.Kelly2.TS 3.Sloter 4.Brock and 5 Lynch.
    Isn't Brock still collecting some of his big paycheck from Cleveland?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

He is. Which makes me wonder why he even bothered signing with Denver if he could practically be at home eating donuts and getting paid more or less the same. He must think he still has a chance to turn his career around I guess
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    John Greco, RG. Ranked 18th best Guard by PFF of last season, and played 12 games for the Browns. I think if we can get him our problems at Guard with Garcia would be over if he is up to date with our O-line scheme. It'll also help Leary to go back to his natural LG position.
    He doesn't need/get to be claimed. He's a veteran Free Agent as far as I know. So they can sign him if he agrees to a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    He is. Which makes me wonder why he even bothered signing with Denver if he could practically be at home eating donuts and getting paid more or less the same. He must think he still has a chance to turn his career around I guess
    He has shown signs of being delusional at times.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Considering Brock could spend the rest of his life skiing or fishing, rather than coming back here with his ass being handed to him by everyone. He chose to give it a go here.
    I think he has some balls for that and I respect him for it. I hope it works out for everyone concerned.
    For the vets minimum I think he could have gone elsewhere and had a quieter transition to his next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    He doesn't need/get to be claimed. He's a veteran Free Agent as far as I know. So they can sign him if he agrees to a contract.
    well signed then
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

About 15.2 million.

Well yes he is..I guess Im trying to more make the point that Elway and the Denver Broncos only have to pay $775,000 of it and if he does suck this year he will be on the scrapheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
    Considering Brock could spend the rest of his life skiing or fishing, rather than coming back here with his ass being handed to him by everyone. He chose to give it a go here.
    I think he has some balls for that and I respect him for it. I hope it works out for everyone concerned.
    For the vets minimum I think he could have gone elsewhere and had a quieter transition to his next chapter.
    Agree totally with this.The return must be a big crow eat for Brock.

He has shown signs of being delusional at times.
    He sure has!

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    More likely the practice squad.
    Has the practice squad been announced yet

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    He sure has!
    24 hours after the deadline to trim rosters to 53. Then teams can sign players for their practice squads.

Quote Originally Posted by chugachuga View Post
    24 hours after the deadline to trim rosters to 53. Then teams can sign players for their practice squads.

Does anyone know for sure; is the 24 hour waiver deadline based on the exact time that the player was cut or is it based on the NFL's deadline for trimming the roster?