Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Malik Jefferson(texas) was a beast against usc. total utter beast around the ball constantly making plays consistently

i also feel ROjo or ronald jordan from usc is a gonna be a budding star in the nfl we could get in the 2-5 rounds. depending on the number of the rest of the season. he came in bigger and running with alot more power with still that great burst

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Malik Jefferson(texas) was a beast against usc. total utter beast around the ball constantly making plays consistently

i also feel ROjo or ronald jordan from usc is a gonna be a budding star in the nfl we could get in the 2-5 rounds. depending on the number of the rest of the season. he came in bigger and running with alot more power with still that great burst
    What about C. Johnson from Texas?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

If we take a RB, I want Kallen Ballage from Arizona State

He is way overrated as it stands. I graduated from Texas and got to watch him all of last season, and believe me when I say he was terrible. He was flying around and making plays against USC, but played bad football against Maryland and during the rest of his career, especially when it comes to discipline in the run game, and also had questionable effort.

With that said, if he can turn a corner he's worth a look, but the amount of bad football I've seen from him is discouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Outside of the big name guys, one guy that flashed to me this weekend

Roquan Smith ILB Georgia showed some serious speed, and had some good pop vs ND.
    He's another player I followed since HS, and he was a TREMENDOUS athlete coming out.

Fun fact: UCLA's DC was set to leave, but Mora had him wait until after signing day to get recruits to come on board. Roquan committed live on ESPN, but heard the rumors, didn't send in his LOI, and spurred them to join Georgia about a week or two later. I've been a fan of him since

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    If we take a RB, I want Kallen Ballage from Arizona State
    If we take a RB I wish it would be this guy: Saquon Barkley from Penn State. Of course I hope we would have to trade up a long ways to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    I've been ready to move on from DT for a while (given the right scenario). If we are thinking a QB extension is up for discussion next year...
    DT is a top 5 WR in the league 5 straight 1000 yard seasons and gonna get back to his normals of 1300-1400 yards this season.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Rojo is legit. Carr is crazy good. USC backs don't get the love they deserve. There's always a different pretty good one entering the league. Justin Davis went undrafted last year but made the Rams and looked great in camp.

Rojo has the size/speed. He'll get drafted high enough