Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    And my pick is Baker Mayfield. Pretty popular name around here, but if he's available at 8 or 9 Elway should feel very confident picking him. Heisman winner, 31:5 TD to int ratio with 5 rushing TDs. Elite prospect that is a day one starter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Roquan Smith is definitely going to be a first round pick in my opinion. I think with our needs we'll end up missing on him unless we trade back in.
    Yeah I had posted that a bit earlier in the season. I like TJ Edwards a lot right now, the Kentucky LB looks good too but I donít think heíll come out.

I think skai Moore is who the broncos should definetly look at. Can probably get him in the 4th which is probably thier target range for a linebacker since it seems like they donít value the posistion much at all in the draft. 6-2 220 pounds kind of undersized but has speed and cover skills 14 career interceptions as a linebacker.

Brandon Parker LT from NC A&T is going to be a steal. Great size with an incredible wing span and plays with a nasty demeanor and he moves like a TE. He could improve his leverage a bit but he is going to be very good

Player catching my eye? Saquon Barkley!!! This guys is just so good!! Hands down the best RB in the draft and Imo, well deserving of a top 5 pick. Game changer, man, my man crush on this guy is out the roof!!! And I think we have a legitimate shot at him. It's a pipe dream because it will more than likely be a QB or T but he would make an immediate impact right out of the gate.

2017 Adopted Bronco Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Player catching my eye? Saquon Barkley!!! This guys is just so good!! Hands down the best RB in the draft and Imo, well deserving of a top 5 pick. Game changer, man, my man crush on this guy is out the roof!!! And I think we have a legitimate shot at him. It's a pipe dream because it will more than likely be a QB or T but he would make an immediate impact right out of the gate.
    Hands down best player in the Nation. I got a super man crush on him too.
    He would instantly make the Broncos better than any other player in this draft. I would absolutely lose my mind if he's on the Board and we pass on him.

Joey Bosa's little brother Nick. Granted SC's OL is weak, he showed moves, strength and a motor. He could possibly be good or better than big brother.

Allen Lazard will be interesting to see where he lands. I've seen him as high as 2nd and way down into the late rounds. 6'5 with a great catch radius and reminds me of a better Jordan Taylor. Guy produced at Iowa state even this year with 4 different QBs throwing the ball.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

TE - Dallas Goedert - South Dakota State

Small school guy who looks pretty well rounded, is athletically very good, and makes tough catches using his hands in traffic. He is rising quickly though and could find himself in the 2nd or 3rd round. We do need help at tight end and if he is around in the early 3rd round, I would be all for picking him.

Christian Kirk is also looking like a very solid 3rd round pick. He may be available around there since he's ranked as the 3rd or 4th best WR in the draft. If we decide to move on from Sanders or DT he'll be a great replacement

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Joey Bosa's little brother Nick. Granted SC's OL is weak, he showed moves, strength and a motor. He could possibly be good or better than big brother.
    That guy demolished USC that day. Was wondering if they were related, now I know lol. Would love to see him here

This guy Raekwon Davis out there looking like Calais Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    This guy Raekwon Davis out there looking like Calais Campbell
    Yeah heís flashes for me a couple of times this season but heís only a sophomore. Heís on tough SOB though, got shot in the leg Aug. 27th and played in the season opener Sept 2.

Although there are rumors that he shot himself

DaíRon Payne with a pick and a TD catch. Heís looking Marcell Dareus used to out there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Christian Kirk is also looking like a very solid 3rd round pick. He may be available around there since he's ranked as the 3rd or 4th best WR in the draft. If we decide to move on from Sanders or DT he'll be a great replacement
    His nickname is Baby Beckham and he plays like him too. he'll be gone by mid 2nd round