Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Evan Peters is so perfectly cast in this role. He just kind of has those "crazy eyes" - that brooding intensity that just brings uneasiness with his character's appearance alone; kind of like John Malkovich.

He's a great actor, no question.
    Great comparison to John! Spot on!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Oh my goodness this episode was so good. Perhaps the best in series history?

I canít believe how graphic it was even for this show.

The show seems to have cut the fat on the actors and is back to being more dedicated to the horror that we saw in the early seasons.

Canít wait to see how this season plays out.

So I had heard two reports that they were going to edit the mass shooting scenes out over sensitivity from Las Vegas. I guess they changed their minds last minute cuz they started with that right away.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So I had heard two reports that they were going to edit the mass shooting scenes out over sensitivity from Las Vegas. I guess they changed their minds last minute cuz they started with that right away.
    they did edit it. a message came on before the episode saying it was edited and the uncensored scene will be shown on fox demand.

here is the comparison already on youtube

also this season is so damn good. it is my favorite by far.

I watched last weeks last night and holy heck! I was surprised to see Ivy in the group... then the doctor, Kai and Winter are siblings?

Can't wait to see last nights! Edited or not.

I wasnít a fan of this weeks episode. I tend to hate filler episodes. Even if it served a little purpose to drive a pole between Kai and his followers that will ultimately be their undoing.

But they covered up Ally as the potential shooter rather quickly and easily.

And apparently the entire episode of them turning against him was all his doing anyway.

Oh well. Got to get to 12 episodes somehow.

This season has been so good.

Caught up.

My oh my how things are changing with each episode. Kai is off his rocker and can't trust anyone.

I didnít see that twist coming with the kid being Kais. Pics are included with donor profiles I thought? So Iím confused on how theyíve made it this far without Ally or Ivy recognizing Kai. Itís not like itís been 30 years where he looks major different.

Anyway not really important but a good twist nonetheless.

Only two episodes left in one of the shows best seasons.

I didnít see that twist coming with the kid being Kais. Pics are included with donor profiles I thought? So Iím confused on how theyíve made it this far without Ally or Ivy recognizing Kai. Itís not like itís been 30 years where he looks major different.

Anyway not really important but a good twist nonetheless.

Only two episodes left in one of the shows best seasons.
    i think you didnt catch some scenes. ally goes to the clinic and bribes the nurse to show the file and the picture is not kai. some other dude. she is relieved but then says to the nurse NOW You are going to do something for me.

Then she has kai over for dinner and gives him the file and his picture is in it. So she had the nurse fake him being the father.

It is a ploy by her.

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    i think you didnt catch some scenes. ally goes to the clinic and bribes the nurse to show the file and the picture is not kai. some other dude. she is relieved but then says to the nurse NOW You are going to do something for me.

Then she has kai over for dinner and gives him the file and his picture is in it. So she had the nurse fake him being the father.

It is a ploy by her.
    No I saw it and just completely forgot about it until I read the IGN review.

Did not like how this season finished. At all

Did not like how this season finished. At all

Me neither. It kinda started to fall apart with all of the other cult leaders... it was interesting to see Evan play them all though.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Me neither. It kinda started to fall apart with all of the other cult leaders... it was interesting to see Evan play them all though.
    Yeah so I'm glad you bring that up. Because that handling is another problem I have with the show. Evan Peters is by far, BY FAR the best actor/actress on this show. The kid is super talented and is probably the only reason I keep coming back. Yet the show seems to think it's star is Sarah Paulson. Who quite frankly I can't stand.

It didn't even hit me until reading the IGN review that the show has now made her character overcome adversity and triumph and go on to greatness 3 times. Why are they so insistent on making her the star? I mean I guess she is more talented than some others but she can't hold a candle to Evan IMO. And the end made no sense. She only got the edge because Kai went luny and paranoid. But then how does coming out of a female hate cult warrant a trip to the senate? That made no sense at all.

Just an all around bad way to clean up the season.

Yeah so I'm glad you bring that up. Because that handling is another problem I have with the show. Evan Peters is by far, BY FAR the best actor/actress on this show. The kid is super talented and is probably the only reason I keep coming back. Yet the show seems to think it's star is Sarah Paulson. Who quite frankly I can't stand.

It didn't even hit me until reading the IGN review that the show has now made her character overcome adversity and triumph and go on to greatness 3 times. Why are they so insistent on making her the star? I mean I guess she is more talented than some others but she can't hold a candle to Evan IMO. And the end made no sense. She only got the edge because Kai went luny and paranoid. But then how does coming out of a female hate cult warrant a trip to the senate? That made no sense at all.

Just an all around bad way to clean up the season.
    Imagine when Evan leaves the series? Then who steps in?