Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    542 yards....Did you guys even put your defense on the field?

That is how you finish off the Pats. The Broncos and Giants already know this. Hey Atlanta! Were you paying attention? Hey Kyle Shanahan! Hope you took notes!

I think the Cheatriots will be seeing more of this this year. Brady looked disinterested in what was going on. One of the sacks, he just fell down kind of like what Peyton used to do.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I think the Cheatriots will be seeing more of this this year. Brady looked disinterested in what was going on. One of the sacks, he just fell down kind of like what Peyton used to do.
    His defense can't stop a fly. Brady's going to have to carry the team on his shoulders and he flat out did not look like he was capable of that anymore.

Wonder if bill still thinks he should get rid of his good passrushers

Damn KC has some scary speed on offense.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

First time in Brady's career he lost leading going into the 4th quarter. Wow

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I'm so glad we can finally stop with the perfect season garbage. The Pats look awful. Alex Smith looked more like Tom Brady than Tom Brady looked like Tom Brady.

Smith: 28/35, 368 yards, 10.5 average, 4 TD, 0 INT, 148.6 rating

Brady looked more like he couldn't wait to get home and put his robe and slippers back on.

16/36, 267 yards, 7.4 average, 0 TD, 0 INT, 70 rating.

And the best off-season of any team? Holy cow! That defense was... Alex. Freaking. Smith. Yeah... that defense. LOL

Should the Pats give Kaep a call?

Still, I don't trust these cheating Patriots!! Remember when the Cheifs blew the Patriots out of the water?? The Pats won the superbowl for crying out loud!!

Lets stop flapping our mouths here and get the NFL to place asterisks on these cheating Patriots! all I see is flapping mouths on this thread again. Lets get those asterisks before the Pats win another superbowl this year! Are you guys with me?

You're doing just the same thing the entire nation and the media was doing when the Cheifs out muscled the Pats back in 2014... flapping mouth! The Pats won the Superbowl back then. We need less mouth flapping and more action into getting asterisks for these cheating Patriots! Are you with me on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    Still, I don't trust these cheating Patriots!! Remember when the Cheifs blew the Patriots out of the water?? The Pats won the superbowl for crying out loud!!

Lets stop flapping our mouths here and get the NFL to place asterisks on these cheating Patriots! all I see is flapping mouths on this thread again. Lets get those asterisks before the Pats win another superbowl this year! Are you guys with me?
    You are in the wrong thread again. Here is the proper place for you.
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...+pats+fans+say

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    His defense can't stop a fly. Brady's going to have to carry the team on his shoulders and he flat out did not look like he was capable of that anymore.
    I think Tommy Boy is hearing the footsteps of Father Time.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

That's what the entire sports news industry said about them last 2014. And how many superbowls has he won since then? We need to stop making ourselves feel good by calling TB12 and old man and realize that he must be cheating bigtime! There is no way he can be successful for 17 years without cheating. We need less mouth flapping like what everyone did in 2014 and get the NFL to place asterisks on the official history books of the Pats 5 superbowl championships! We need the NFL to confiscate TB12 5 SB rings!! Just like the did Lance Armstrong who is a known cheater.

If TB12 is a cheater, they need to make him an example. Are you with me? Or are we just gonna let it slide and continue to mouth-flap, whine, and let the jealousy continue? Lets do this!

That's what the entire sports news industry said about them last 2014. And how many superbowls has he won since then? We need to stop making ourselves feel good by calling TB12 and old man and realize that he must be cheating bigtime! There is no way he can be successful for 17 years without cheating. We need less mouth flapping like what everyone did in 2014 and get the NFL to place asterisks on the official history books of the Pats 5 superbowl championships! We need the NFL to confiscate TB12 5 SB rings!! Just like the did Lance Armstrong who is a known cheater.

If TB12 is a cheater, they need to make him an example. Are you with me? Or are we just gonna let it slide and continue to mouth-flap, whine, and let the jealousy continue? Lets do this!
    Do what?

31 fanbases universally consider him and the organization cheaters. 31 to 1 (the offender), I'd say it's pretty much official.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Good luck against Drew Bree's and the saints next week on the road!