Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    You know it's "milk and cookies time" when
    the away team takes a knee with 2 mins left.

12/25, 178 yards, 0 TDs ?!?!?!
    Brady can play like this until he's 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    Still, I don't trust these cheating Patriots!! Remember when the Cheifs blew the Patriots out of the water?? The Pats won the superbowl for crying out loud!!

Lets stop flapping our mouths here and get the NFL to place asterisks on these cheating Patriots! all I see is flapping mouths on this thread again. Lets get those asterisks before the Pats win another superbowl this year! Are you guys with me?
    Lashing out are we!

You're doing just the same thing the entire nation and the media was doing when the Cheifs out muscled the Pats back in 2014... flapping mouth! The Pats won the Superbowl back then. We need less mouth flapping and more action into getting asterisks for these cheating Patriots! Are you with me on this?
    Remember when one NFL season was just exactly like another...NO? Really!
    That's what the entire sports news industry said about them last 2014. And how many superbowls has he won since then? We need to stop making ourselves feel good by calling TB12 and old man and realize that he must be cheating bigtime! There is no way he can be successful for 17 years without cheating. We need less mouth flapping like what everyone did in 2014 and get the NFL to place asterisks on the official history books of the Pats 5 superbowl championships! We need the NFL to confiscate TB12 5 SB rings!! Just like the did Lance Armstrong who is a known cheater.

If TB12 is a cheater, they need to make him an example. Are you with me? Or are we just gonna let it slide and continue to mouth-flap, whine, and let the jealousy continue? Lets do this!
    Your fav team got wrecked week one. Quit crying so much kid. It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

The new corner of the Pats that i mentioned was struggling in camp and caught some hell for it from our absent Pats fans. He got burned badly tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

You're doing just the same thing the entire nation and the media was doing when the Cheifs out muscled the Pats back in 2014... flapping mouth! The Pats won the Superbowl back then. We need less mouth flapping and more action into getting asterisks for these cheating Patriots! Are you with me on this?
    Alex Smith hung 42 points on the environs of planet Ass-inine. I wonder what Drew Bree's and the saints are going to do to them on the road next week!

Wow Tammy b is going to have a lot of explaining to do!!
    Hahahahahaj

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Wow Tammy b is going to have a lot of explaining to do!!
    Hahahahahaj
    Idk but nervous breakdown of Brady6 tonight has been pretty entertaining. It's almost as bad as Tom Brady's performance on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Alex Smith hung 42 points on the environs of planet Ass-inine. I wonder what Drew Bree's and the saints are going to do to them on the road next week!
    Don't trust these cheaters man. The times they lost the season opener in 2001, 2003 and 2014, these cheaters won the superbowl! I bet they're up to no good this time as they clearly lost on purpose to the Chiefs. We better not let our guard down. Lets work on getting those asterisks guys! Are you with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Lashing out are we!

Remember when one NFL season was just exactly like another...NO? Really!
    Your fav team got wrecked week one. Quit crying so much kid. It happens.
    Hey, I'm with you guys now. Sure it sounds like I'm crying and whining, but we can't let this cheating team win another SB. Lets be proactive and stop whining about these cheating Pats. Are you with me? Lets do this.

You can take your shots now, but it's a long season. They simply did not play well. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That's not how football works Einstein.

No caveats here - the Pats simply got out played in every facet of the game. Improvements required across the board. It happens. Kudos to KC!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    That's not how football works Einstein.
    Uh you don't put points on the board to win the game???

Oh I got it, you must be talking about stealing hand signals and deflating footballs. Lol. No Tammy that is not how the game is played/"not how football works".
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-08-2017 at 06:43 AM.

Did anyone else catch what that biased moron Chris Collinsworth kept saying at the end? Making excuses over and over for NE. This isn't their defense. Not the right or regular personnel..... Come on, one player went down with injury. The rest of the starters were still playing. Collinsworth is a clown. They just got beat down, except it and move on. We still have a long season ahead!!

Love how the sports media always seem to make excuses for the pats. No Edelman; boo hoo.

All preseason we've heard how stacked they are and that Brady has weapons galore and the best roster in the league. Now it's poor Brady lost his security blanket.

That's what the entire sports news industry said about them last 2014. And how many superbowls has he won since then? We need to stop making ourselves feel good by calling TB12 and old man and realize that he must be cheating bigtime! There is no way he can be successful for 17 years without cheating. We need less mouth flapping like what everyone did in 2014 and get the NFL to place asterisks on the official history books of the Pats 5 superbowl championships! We need the NFL to confiscate TB12 5 SB rings!! Just like the did Lance Armstrong who is a known cheater.

If TB12 is a cheater, they need to make him an example. Are you with me? Or are we just gonna let it slide and continue to mouth-flap, whine, and let the jealousy continue? Lets do this!
    Eat a snickers B6, you turn into a salty troll when your team gets destroyed