Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Teams that impressed me:

Jacksonville: Can you imagine if all of Jacksonville's free agent talent on defense all collectively decided to try?!? Well they finally did! They could be a dominant D.

Philly: their defensive line is sick and Wenrz is so talented. Can't sack him and he can make any throw.

I'm buying stock in the Rams. Jared Goff is still legit

Ooooo Loook

It's Pat!!

...poor kitty fans
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Ooooo Loook

It's Pat!!

...poor kitty fans
    I saw this guy during the game...Dalton was awful. Bengals fans calling for McCarron?

Hats off to The Vikes! Bradford was fabulous, and easily one of the best QBs in week 1. The combination of Cook, Diggs and Thielen was special!! And The Vikes do have a quality D, which will probably win a number of games for them this year. Not saying that they are for real, but they do look like a team to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hats off to The Vikes! Bradford was fabulous, and easily one of the best QBs in week 1. The combination of Cook, Diggs and Thielen was special!! And The Vikes do have a quality D, which will probably win a number of games for them this year. Not saying that they are for real, but they do look like a team to watch.
    I remember when I told a couple of my buddies the Viks were idiots for trading a first round pick for Bradford... now I'm the idiot

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    I remember when I told a couple of my buddies the Viks were idiots for trading a first round pick for Bradford... now I'm the idiot
    Don't be so hard on yourself.....Bradford needs to do more of this before we all becomes believers.

These Thursday night games really suck

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    These Thursday night games really suck
    You're not kidding. Horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    You're not kidding. Horrid.
    That was the worst game I have seen in a long time. I felt like Cris Collinsworth had to talk the entire time because the game sucked so bad.

Did I just spend 2-hours of my life listening to Cris Collinsworth? Please, let me wake up from this bad dream.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

I think this game had more to do with the teams. It was basically Watson running around, and Marvin Lewis not realizing that head coaches actually do get fired for not benching bad quarterbacks or knowing why teams take running backs on the first day of the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    That was the worst game I have seen in a long time. I felt like Cris Collinsworth had to talk the entire time because the game sucked so bad.

Did I just spend 2-hours of my life listening to Cris Collinsworth? Please, let me wake up from this bad dream.
    And we get an awesome matchup of the Rams and 49ers next week. I hope they realize we all know these Thursday games are throwaway games and either get better matchups, or just scrap Thursday nights all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    And we get an awesome matchup of the Rams and 49ers next week. I hope they realize we all know these Thursday games are throwaway games and either get better matchups, or just scrap Thursday nights all together.
    Yeah....while watching the game and doing others things (because other things were more interesting), I saw them flash the promo for next Thursday and thought, there sure are a lot of teams that need to improve....SOON! Next week could be bad, but then again, there's always newer, younger players to check out. I'll watch, but I will have other things to do....just in case.

I'm a huge believer in DeShaun Watson. College success isn't usually a great predictor of pro success but I really think Watson is a great competitor

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself.....Bradford needs to do more of this before we all becomes believers.
    Of course. Bradford was pretty solid last year too though. I really wonder if/how Bridgewater will come back