Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,425
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    then how come you were all not disgusted by your team doing it to cam newton? in fact dude had to launch himself upwards twords cam's head, he was clearly trying to hit him in the head and you all laughed it off.

    just pointing out the obvious double standard.
    Man you'd make a terrific patriots fan...They love to deflect by bringing up irrelevant things that happened in the past too...


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    13,490
    https://youtu.be/44dI5xpg4PQ

    There you go bap...two of the NFL greats explaining it

    It's no different than when tebow was here running the read option... the open consensus was to stop him hit him ... and Tim got drilled constantly

    Cam can't expect to use his threat as a runner in multiple called runs...and pull up and pass when he sees he's gonna get hit


    And again... totally different than Melvin tucking his tiny arms in and launching head first into a stationary qb head

    If you can't grasp that... stick to the koolaid boards
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-13-2017 at 04:05 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    12,156
    That was a low blow .......a cheap shot. There was absolute purpose behind that kind of targetting.

    Von Miller doesn't head hunt. Von is so awesome and he respects his colleagues. He will pull up and try to NOT injure the people he tackles
    Red 98

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    6,169
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    many many of you were here laughing about it, i can't remember who in particular and i honestly don't care.
    It was prolly me. I laugh at stuff like that when no one else does.


    Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Man you'd make a terrific patriots fan...They love to deflect by bringing up irrelevant things that happened in the past too...
    i like pointing out how hypocritical you all are and it shows daily.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,283
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    https://youtu.be/44dI5xpg4PQ

    There you go bap...two of the NFL greats explaining it

    It's no different than when tebow was here running the read option... the open consensus was to stop him hit him ... and Tim got drilled constantly

    Cam can't expect to use his threat as a runner in multiple called runs...and pull up and pass when he sees he's gonna get hit


    And again... totally different than Melvin tucking his tiny arms in and launching head first into a stationary qb head

    If you can't grasp that... stick to the koolaid boards
    notice ray lewis' argument at the very beginning of that video. when he says players are different sizes. cam newton is 3 inches taller than TS, if melvin was head hunting so was your team, trying to hit him in the head.

    it doesn't even look like he hit TS in the head anyways when you slow it down frame by frame but i honestly don't care, ill leave the crying to the whiny cry babies.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,614
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    notice ray lewis' argument at the very beginning of that video. when he says players are different sizes. cam newton is 3 inches taller than TS, if melvin was head hunting so was your team, trying to hit him in the head.

    it doesn't even look like he hit TS in the head anyways when you slow it down frame by frame but i honestly don't care, ill leave the crying to the whiny cry babies.
    No need to cry and whine about it Barph he got fined case closed
    Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Melvin Ingram has been fined $24,309 by the NFL for a late hit on Denver Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian in Week 1, according to the Denver Post’s Nicki Jhabvala.

    During Denver’s 24-21 win over Los Angeles on “Monday Night Football,” Ingram launched his helmet into Siemian’s head and neck area after the football had already been thrown. The play can be seen below:
    http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...revor-siemian/
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    6,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No need to cry and whine about it Barph he got fined case closed http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...revor-siemian/
    Awwwwww Yeeeeeeah!

    BLAM! BLAM!


    Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No need to cry and whine about it Barph he got fined case closed http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...revor-siemian/
    not saying it isn't true but i don't think it's true lol

    still no official word anywhere, just some donko beat writer and her "sourse"

    so keep whining dude, i know you will


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,614
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    not saying it isn't true but i don't think it's true lol

    still no official word anywhere, just some donko beat writer and her "sourse"

    so keep whining dude, i know you will
    Been reported at several or should I say "countless" different news sites! You believe so much non-sense and don't believe facts that are put in front of you a lot so...what you "think" is irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •