Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

You let Tyrod Taylor and the Bills beat you??????!!!!

You knew thread like this was coming, doncos fans.

Lol i didnt think denver was gonna beat them. But dont worry new england will have a tough time against them also

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You knew thread like this was coming, doncos fans.
    That's ok! You were second always from a rookie QB beating you at home.

Ya I know Tom Brady and Brandon Cooks hooked up but in all reality that rookie QB should not had been that close to beating the "mighty Patriots" at home.

This is a good thing because it'll serve as a wake up call to the Broncos. Perhaps it'll teach Von Miller to settle down with the Jokes on the field. However I don't feel it was his fault, he was just keeping it loose but as a classy football player he should had just helped Taylor up.

Yep we got beat, no excuses.

Houston is much better than buffalo

Houston is much better than buffalo
    And that's because you're letting a potential lowcow team put up over 30 points on a "God?" Shows how "Immortal" your team is lmao.

And no, we never said our team is unbeatable, inb4 you even say that.

Haaaaaaaa Tyrod Taylor haaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    And that's because you're letting a potential lowcow team put up over 30 points on a "God?" Shows how "Immortal" your team is lmao.

And no, we never said our team is unbeatable, inb4 you even say that.
    Lowcow team? They are a playoff team with a fantastic defense. Buffalo plays in the AFC east - you know, the division you all call a bottom feeder.

See u doncos when ur .500

Denver never beats buffalo in buffalo... I don't know why... it happens. Way to barely beat a rookie at home... man you should soooo be beating your chest right now... such world beaters!!!

LOL they are a sensitive bunch. We can see they were carrying this grudge waiting for the first opportunity to release all the frustration.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Lowcow team? They are a playoff team with a fantastic defense. Buffalo plays in the AFC east - you know, the division you all call a bottom feeder.

I get it. Any team that you barely beat out is considered a playoff team. I guess that by your logic, that makes the Chiefs, who blew your team out in the season opener, Super Bowl champions?

And that playoff team is in the afc south... that's is the only division weaker than the afc east. Playoffs by default and their playoff win was against the raider minus Carr... so yeah that's a weak team...

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    See u doncos when ur .500
    After one loss you're guaranteeing us not making the playoffs? Boy, the moment it all blows up in your face, the tears of Bratriots will be so satisfying.

And you very nearly let Houston beat you. At least we almost got beat by a team with a top tier defense. We'll make sure to start a similar thread when Taylor beats you, because that will be coming.

Fact of the matter is neither of our teams are the powerhouses we homers seem to think they are.