Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 230
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You dorko fans were saying the same thing about our D last year.

    And btw, your franchise sucks relatively speaking.


    Okay, so the whole franchise, having only six losing seasons since 1973, three Super Bowl wins, and one of if not the greatest fanbase in the NFL, sucks? Sounds about right. /sarcasm

    Do you have any better smack than this? I constantly prove you wrong, yet you still insist on making this up.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you are saying that houston's offense for the whole season is bad. however, watson only started two games as you said.

    and you have to realize that much like KC this was their super bowl. they have been itching to beat NE for years, and I'm sure it will happen soon enough. so you saw a great effort out of them yesterday.
    The Texans offense is horrible enough said no matter your excuse .

    The Texans horrible offense is not the only team to beat on your defense.Every team you played has walked up and down the field and scored points .sorry excuse failed


    Nov 12th is coming!
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-26-2017 at 02:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    I guess I can never fix stupid, or trolls for this matter. I know you know what I meant. The Bratriots will become the Cleveland Browns of the NFL without Brady or Belicheat.
    I guess you can't fix stupid. The 49ers wouldn't have been the 49ers without Joe Montana, and Bill Walsh. The Celtics wouldn't have run off 11 championships without Bill Russell, and Red Auerbach. The Yankees wouldn't have held home run records without Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and Roger Maris.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You dorko fans were saying the same thing about our D last year.

    And btw, your franchise sucks relatively speaking.
    No we weren't because your defense started out strong last season 16 points a game including a shutout derp! Next totally imaginary/made up excuse/lie please?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    I guess you can't fix stupid. The 49ers wouldn't have been the 49ers without Joe Montana, and Bill Walsh. The Celtics wouldn't have run off 11 championships without Bill Russell, and Red Auerbach. The Yankees wouldn't have held home run records without Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and Roger Maris.
    Uhhh the Niners continued to win superbowls and contend for them for a decade after Walsh and Montana The Celtics also won a fair share long after Red and Russell.The Yankees also have several runs as the best team in baseball.. with out BB and Brady you got nothing. Oh wait youre a fair weather guy. sorry cant show after a loss then you go on the list! I wont see your reply. I am sure it would be fair weather homerish so no loss TB12 gotcha covered
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    I guess you can't fix stupid. The 49ers wouldn't have been the 49ers without Joe Montana, and Bill Walsh. The Celtics wouldn't have run off 11 championships without Bill Russell, and Red Auerbach. The Yankees wouldn't have held home run records without Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and Roger Maris.
    This has nothing to do with any other team. I'm strictly talking the Bratriots. I understand your point, but you constantly put the Patriots as "Gods" in recent years and conveniently forget that your team was the joke of the NFL before, who else, Brady and Belichick came around.

    You lost to our team way back in 1960 when we had our first AFL game, and we were in the basement for over a decade in that time period.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    647
    Speaking of everything... what's a good definition of a Patriots fan, since all they've done tell us that our franchise sucks and think that our three Super Bowl wins never happened? Hmm...

    It can't be yinzer, can it?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post


    Nov 12th is coming!
    after losing to Buffalo and most likely losing to KC and Philly, NE is the least of your worries.

    besides, you escaped against SD with a win, a team you donco fans keep telling us is a joke. since you beat them 24-21, does that make denver just a notch above a joke?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Uhhh the Niners continued to win superbowls and contend for them for a decade after Walsh and Montana The Celtics also won a fair share long after Red and Russell.The Yankees also have several runs as the best team in baseball.. with out BB and Brady you got nothing. Oh wait youre a fair weather guy. sorry cant show after a loss then you go on the list! I wont see your reply. I am sure it would be fair weather homerish so no loss TB12 gotcha covered
    Maybe you can fix stupid, just not really stupid. The Patriots are still going. No one has a crystal ball into the future. Your posts are nothing but weak attempts at trolling.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    This has nothing to do with any other team. I'm strictly talking the Bratriots. I understand your point, but you constantly put the Patriots as "Gods" in recent years and conveniently forget that your team was the joke of the NFL before, who else, Brady and Belichick came around.

    You lost to our team way back in 1960 when we had our first AFL game, and we were in the basement for over a decade in that time period.

    Yeah, and it was night time before the sun came up. Last year came before this year. One comes before two. There was no America before America.
    Last edited by hardwork; 09-25-2017 at 06:38 PM.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Easy doesn't mean 100% guaranteed. Its still is the easiest, weakest, worst, etc.
    I guess you don't know much football. It's easy to say when you don't play them that often. Add up the wins of the Dolphins, Bills and Jets for the past 15 years for each season. And do the other divisions as well minus the division leader. You'll be surprised. Out of the 8 divisions, the AFC will always be on the top 5. The only time they were the dead last was in 2007.

    If it weren't for the Patriots in that division, they could easily be the top 3 division. There's a reason why either the Bills, Jets or the Dolphins are in the playoffs (as a wild card) most of the time.
    Last edited by Brady6; 09-25-2017 at 06:43 PM.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    after losing to Buffalo and most likely losing to KC and Philly, NE is the least of your worries.

    besides, you escaped against SD with a win, a team you donco fans keep telling us is a joke. since you beat them 24-21, does that make denver just a notch above a joke?
    I'm sorry your forgot part of that quote sir let me remind you
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The Texans offense is horrible enough said no matter your excuse .

    The Texans horrible offense is not the only team to beat on your defense.Every team you played haswalked up and down the field and scored points .sorry excuse failed


    Nov 12th is coming!
    Truth hurts and cant be faced by you I guess and not matter your lack of future telling skills, no matter the out come of our games or yours the truth is Nov 12th is coming and you are scared! While i am obviously not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No we weren't because your defense started out strong last season 16 points a game including a shutout derp! Next totally imaginary/made up excuse/lie please?
    Nothing to say about this blatant lie of an excuse? Yeah I would probably hope it would go away too.

    Your credibility is already shot no need to throw dirt on it right? But here you are pulling dirt on top of yourself

    You make smack too easy. Do the pats have any fans capable of smack at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm sorry your forgot part of that quote sir let me remind you Truth hurts and cant be faced by you I guess and not matter your lack of future telling skills, no matter the out come of our games or yours the truth is Nov 12th is coming and you are scared! While i am obviously not. Nothing to say about this blatant lie of an excuse? Yeah I would probably hope it would go away too.

    Your credibility is already shot no need to throw dirt on it right? But here you are pulling dirt on top of yourself

    You make smack too easy. Do the pats have any fans capable of smack at all?
    Same old nonsense from you broncos fans. Last year too you were thumping your chests in September. How’d that turn out for ya?

    And stop with the comparisons about whose team has a better defense or offense in September. It’s extended preseason and will be as such until late October. Real football doersn’t start until November TBH. RIght now teams are just trying to pick up wins and jockyeing for position. It doesn’t matter how you win, as long as you get it done. Style points are meaningless.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    And that's because you're letting a potential lowcow team put up over 30 points on a "God?" Shows how "Immortal" your team is lmao.

    And no, we never said our team is unbeatable, inb4 you even say that.
    Actually, I'm sure you know Brady is a QB and plays on the offense. No one put up 30 points against him, they did it against the Pats D!! The last 2 SB wins the Pats D started the year out very suspect. They have a coach that will fix that. Everyone needs to "relax". The Chiefs smoked them the year they beat Seattle.... Eveyone said they were done then....... Oh well!!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,180
    One loss and the Fairweather Patriot smack brigade is out in full force. TB12 I can at least on some small level respect because he didn't leave. When the heck was the last time you saw Fore?

    The trolls are climbing out of the woodwork to taste sunlight again.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •