Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 230
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    269
    Yes the bills beat up on 3 terrible qbs.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Totally different situations. Do I need to explain? Most likely yes, but I've already violated my rule about responding to your "comments" - so this is all you get.
    LOL I owned you so bad you made a rule.....awesome. Can you dust the room I have in your head?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,048
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You knew thread like this was coming, doncos fans.
    It was almost like week 5 last year when Buffalo shut out New England, except that game was in New England.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Westminster
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It was almost like week 5 last year when Buffalo shut out New England, except that game was in New England.
    the mighty Patriots shut out AT HOME by the lowly Bills
    I really like Cheese.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It was almost like week 5 last year when Buffalo shut out New England, except that game was in New England.
    Try week 4 when brady didnít play...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Try week 4 when brady didn’t play...
    It's like I said, your team and fanbase rely too heavily on Brady and your opponents screwing up. Take them away and you're mediocre at best.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    It's like I said, your team and fanbase rely too heavily on Brady and your opponents screwing up. Take them away and you're mediocre at best.
    They played with a 3rd string QB in that loss against buffalo. Any team is going to lose with the backup of a backup at QB.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They played with a 3rd string QB in that loss against buffalo. Any team is going to lose with the backup of a backup at QB.
    Excuse like always.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    381
    And they say the AFC east is the easiest division in the NFL lol

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    It's like I said, your team and fanbase rely too heavily on Brady and your opponents screwing up. Take them away and you're mediocre at best.
    Is mediocre the new term for winning 5 Super Bowls?

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    Is mediocre the new term for winning 5 Super Bowls?
    Mis-read my post, like I expected. It doesn't matter if your team won five or zero, if you take away the things that you so heavily rely on, your team is mediocre at best.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    And they say the AFC east is the easiest division in the NFL lol
    Easy doesn't mean 100% guaranteed. Its still is the easiest, weakest, worst, etc.

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Mis-read my post, like I expected. It doesn't matter if your team won five or zero, if you take away the things that you so heavily rely on, your team is mediocre at best.
    If you take the engine out of a race car it will be mediocre to. Duh. If you hadn't won 5 super bowls you wouldn't have won 5 super bowls. Duh.
    Last edited by hardwork; 09-25-2017 at 07:53 AM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    If you take the engine out of a race car it will be mediocre to. Duh.
    I guess I can never fix stupid, or trolls for this matter. I know you know what I meant. The Bratriots will become the Cleveland Browns of the NFL without Brady or Belicheat.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Easy doesn't mean 100% guaranteed. Its still is the easiest, weakest, worst, etc.
    If you canít beat the bills, how can you win the afc west?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •