Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Clutch win tonight!!!!!
    Oh, no, we suck again.

Good game, guys. Plus, you get to whip Cleveland's behinds again in a few days. I think you guys are getting in the playoffs. Hopefully you can muddy up the Warriors or Rockets series. Play them inside out through Jokic, and slow the game down.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Oh, no, we suck again.

Good game, guys. Plus, you get to whip Cleveland's behinds again in a few days. I think you guys are getting in the playoffs. Hopefully you can muddy up the Warriors or Rockets series. Play them inside out through Jokic, and slow the game down.
    Weíve matched up well with the Warriors the past two years. The rockets however? Have been an absolute matchup nightmare for the nuggets.

From the few times Iíve been able to catch a game this season, Jamal Murray looks to have really bought into playing tough defense. Iím seeing a lot of effort and some pretty good defense out of him

Jokic on the other hand is getting caught flat footed quite often. Iím not sure if heís disinterested or what but he isnít moving a whole lot even though heís got some steals

The Mavs? Ugh......

Iím a broken record but this team will never go anywhere under Malone with 0 emphasis on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Iím a broken record but this team will never go anywhere under Malone with 0 emphasis on defense.
    If Malone misses the playoffs I wonder how hot his seat is? Don't think he'll get the boot due to Millsap's injury.

Jokic's torrid pace has definitely slowed with the return of Millsap, and I expected that. The question is how long if ever they can learn to coexist.

That 2nd half was one of the worse havles I seen. All they were doing were chucking up 3's. Malone needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    That 2nd half was one of the worse havles I seen. All they were doing were chucking up 3's. Malone needs to go.
    They came out late during half time to warm and even then I only saw 3 or 4 people shooting. The Mavs were out there for about 10 minutes warming up before we came out. If this is the case for every game no wonder we always suck it up in the third quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    If Malone misses the playoffs I wonder how hot his seat is? Don't think he'll get the boot due to Millsap's injury.
    I mean I donít see how they justify keeping him. GK could win 50 with this roster.

This team. ugh.

I don't see us making the playoffs with all the road games we have left. Hopefully Malone will be gone

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    I don't see us making the playoffs with all the road games we have left. Hopefully Malone will be gone
    I just hope we don't hear the excuse "Oh man the west is so tough. He did his best with what he was giving and unfortunately this was an insanely tough year to be in the west. We like his progress going forward"

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I just hope we don't hear the excuse "Oh man the west is so tough. He did his best with what he was giving and unfortunately this was an insanely tough year to be in the west. We like his progress going forward"
    If Malone does get shown the door, what coach would you like to see replace him?