Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I wish we would have pulled a trade on Faried years ago when his value was at its peak. I also wish we got we got a better deal for Nurkic last season. The management of this team isnít cutting it. There just isnít any consistency with our shooters, Murray got 30 last night so heíll probably go 2 for 11 next game. At least Trey Lyles is playing well, but Donovan Mitchell is contending for rookie of the year and probably couldíve been in 6 MOTY consideration here and wouldíve allowed us to package Barton in a trade for a better SF.

Jokic absolutely owned Nurkic last night.

Good win against the warriors without curry last night. So far the team has done a good job of staying afloat without Milsap and not having Jokic for a stretch of games. Milsap wonít return until after the all star break so thereís still a ways to go but with the emergence of Lyles well look to have pretty solid bench production.

Or Malone will end up putting Lyles as our starting SF and screw everything up

Apparently the Nuggets are going to do opposite of whatever i say same as the Rockies did all season. So Iím afraid to give too much praise.

But after me trashing Malone defense they had two very impressive road performances holding both teams below 90.

Apparently Mudiay just needs to be benched every once in awhile to get him playing well. 7 points in 2 minutes of garbage time tonight. Not sure how I feel about Torrey Craig, reminds me of those Dahntay Jones type of players weíd just stick at SG. Itís good because we need the defense but Iíd like to see him at least hit double figures scoring wise

Tough loss on the back end of a back to back. Itís encouraging to see them play the Timberwolves so tough as theyíre starting to gel though. Malone really only played 7 guys tonight and thatís probably why we lost. But it seems heís found the 9 guys heís going to roll with once Millsap comes back. Only took him forever to iron out his rotations. Hopefully anyway, he might go back to his wonky crap again

Really horrible loss by the Nuggets tonight

Trey Lyles seems to finally be in the right system for him.

Mike Malone is killing me with his rotations

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Mike Malone is killing me with his rotations
    Part of me wants to surge second half and make the postseason. But I think more of me wants them to fail and finally get rid of Malone. He has made very little progress for how long he has been here.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Part of me wants to surge second half and make the postseason. But I think more of me wants them to fail and finally get rid of Malone. He has made very little progress for how long he has been here.
    Itís insane how stagnant this team is under him, this is pretty much the same team as last year and he still hasnít figured out his rotations. For a team thatís constantly 2 deep (whether thatís good or bad) he shouldnít be playing 7/8 man rotations and when he does heís constantly flip flopping on who should come on with Barton

A win is a win but I think Malone truly doesnít know how to close out a game.

This team just can't win on the road......

With us being half a game out for the 8th seed and the Hornets putting Kemba Walker on the trade block does anyone think we can put together a package that might interest them to get us over the hump?

I bet George Karl would love to coach this team.