Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New year, added Millsap and still same old poor defensive Malone team.

Nuggets reportedly have interest in trading for Bledsoe from the Suns... Mudiay+Faried for Bledsoe. Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Nuggets reportedly have interest in trading for Bledsoe from the Suns... Mudiay+Faried for Bledsoe. Interesting...
    What does Bledsoe bring?
    Serious question not being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    What does Bledsoe bring?
    Serious question not being sarcastic.
    A guy that's capable of averaging 21 points and 6 assists while being a solid defender. He has speed to blow by defenders and is a career 33% 3 point shooter with a career best of 40%. When he's on and he's healthy he's an all star caliber player. But he has had a lot of knee injuries. Still he's a pretty consistent scorer, more consistent than what we have anyway.

Right now this team is trash, I didn't think Milsap alone would get us in the playoffs but I didn't think the team would look worse trying to fit him in. Something needs to be done, and Murray needs to take that next step. Losing Gallo hurt more than I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    A guy that's capable of averaging 21 points and 6 assists while being a solid defender. He has speed to blow by defenders and is a career 33% 3 point shooter with a career best of 40%. When he's on and he's healthy he's an all star caliber player. But he has had a lot of knee injuries. Still he's a pretty consistent scorer, more consistent than what we have anyway.

Right now this team is trash, I didn't think Milsap alone would get us in the playoffs but I didn't think the team would look worse trying to fit him in. Something needs to be done, and Murray needs to take that next step. Losing Gallo hurt more than I thought it would.
    Gotcha.
    Sounds like a great piece. Too bad he would be misused on this team....

This looks like a lower seed playoff team. Rotations are starting to work themselves out. Mudiay is playing well, Millsap and Jokic are a deadly combo. Faried is only seeing limited time.

Could see things going sour in OKC quick. Paul, Westbrook and Melo are all chuckers, that formula isn't working out so well against the West yet.

Way way too early to get excited but this squad is currently in first place.

I think this squad has the talent to be very good this year. Maybe even close to 50 wins if they can get on a run at some point. But I think they are going to struggle with inexperience at times.

Good to see Mudiay finally improving his game this year though.

Now this 3 guard lineup of Harris, Mudiay, and Murray is something I can get behind. Not sure if Mudiay will ever become what he was hyped up to be but he's looking like a quality bench player. Murray is starting to find his form and Gary Harris is doing what he always does.