Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 1,021 to 1,031 of 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    It'll be both. Looking beyond the ranking to what's happening in the game is an issue that can get exposed. If we let their offense do as they please and just march right down the field we lose. If not for Simmons' pick they might have gotten a TD from that drive and beat us with the extra point.
    The point is it shouldn't have even come down to Simmons. The offense had a great 1st quarter and then scored 6 measly points the rest of the way. That's unacceptable at home against a poor defense.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    The point is it shouldn't have even come down to Simmons. The offense had a great 1st quarter and then scored 6 measly points the rest of the way. That's unacceptable at home against a poor defense.
    I really don't think that the Raiders defense is as poor as everyone says. Were not going to be winning these games by 30 every Sunday, and especially not against division rivals. But I'm pretty sure we won today, why worry about week 8, or week 5. Just enjoy the W, and worry about the Giants after the bye.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    The way their defense is playing I give them the edge over NE easily. Brady seems to have to play out of his mind in order to topple an average defense.
    Yep, should be interesting when they play each other

I hate it when Iím mad after a win. : Positives : 1. Defense won the game (again) 2. Our run D is freaking AWESOME 3. Running game 4. Did I mention the defense? : Negatives : 1. Should Have won that game by 14 to 20 points. 2. Pass blocking is still atrocious, has to be worst in the league (How good would Trevor look behind Oaklandís line?) 3. Play calling : Especially in the second half, almost everything McCoy called was either conservative and or totally obvious. Summary : We won today because : (defense obviously) Carr got hurt & we were at home. On the Road / in the playoffs / or against a better team we lose this game. Sorry for the rant. GO BRONCOS

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Justin Simmons ends the game with an INT.
    Great win, but as Von Miller said in an interview, There's work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    I guess after the last two seasons of ineptitude from the offense I expect less from them than from the defense which won us a SB. The D also had them by the throat in the 1st quarter with 3 & outs. Then their back-up QB comes in and moves the ball at will because Woods doesn't know how to utilize the talent for 60 minutes. I swear if he had schemed for SB 50 instead of Wade, we would have lost.
    Feb. 7th, 2016 we won it all.
    How quickly things completely change.

When I watch this team, your QB is limited by our offensive line and play calling. They can't block long enough for us to run a lot of different formations. The right tackle position is killing us.

Well Kirk Cousins is going to be gotting lots of money this offseason. Go Redskins! At least until we play them lol
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    When I watch this team, your QB is limited by our offensive line and play calling. They can't block long enough for us to run a lot of different formations. The right tackle position is killing us.
    Duh. Ya think?

2017 Adopted Bronco: Trevor Siemian.

Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Thanks for posting! That's a highlight worth watching a few times...