Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    If only yards told the hole story
    *whole pardon the error
    You know you could just go back and edit your post. You don't have to take up space with senseless duplicates.

Spam!

If only yards told the hole story
    You're right for once The patriots are even worse than the defensive stats show while The Giants are much better than theirs . But you were the one trying to use a yardage rankings to prove the Giants defense isn't talented..
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-20-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    First Trevor put up almost 400 yards on that pass defense so thats no small part in that ranking . They give up 248 a game almost 100 yards less a game than the Pats

Secondly I said good/Talented
    Talented... unlike the Patriots
    If the patriots aren’t talented, what does that make the broncos who have lost to both the worst team in the league and tyrod taylor/bills?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-21-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If the patriots aren’t talented, what does that make the broncos who have lost to both the worst team in the league and tyrod taylor/bills?
    So are saying we lost to 3 teams? Because that is the way you just stated it. But don't worry you'll lose to "tyrod/bills" too. those guys are gonna kill you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So are saying we lost to 3 teams? Because that is the way you just stated it. But don't worry you'll lose to "tyrod/bills" too. those guys are gonna kill you guys...
    Just emphasizing the fact that you lost to Tyrod Taylor, who had a QBR of 126 that game. Also, your overrated D gave up 26 points to the bills.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Just emphasizing the fact that you lost to Tyrod Taylor, who had a QBR of 126 that game. Also, your overrated D gave up 26 points to the bills.
    over rated..lol what would a pats fan know about how good a defense is or isnt. look at that mess you have been defending all season! You don't even know how the Bills scored or the stats of the game just cherry picking to troll.

Nov 12th is coming
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

First of all it isnt "if" they are not talented on defense. They are not! That's a proven fact.

This entire thread is attributed too that fact except when you try and change the subject

As for your question... Better and more talented than the patriots on defense for sure

How exactly are the Giants the worst team in the league? Seriously back this claim up (you can't)

The Niners and Cleveland are both 0-6, have ugly point differentials and been handed their butts most games. The Giants have a win a much better point differential and played close games .

Nov 12th is coming

Good news pats fans no the President did not cancel all NFL games on Nov 12th nor is he sending in the National guard .

Our offense is as bad as your defense. Unfortunately I don't think your offense is as good as our defense so youre still going to get beat up Nov 12th

Well the defense in new england is getting better each week. Enjoy the game. We will take care of LA for you next week

Don’t worry Broncos fans. We’ll avenge your losses and defeat the teams that demolished you. We love you guys!

Well the defense in new england is getting better each week. Enjoy the game. We will take care of LA for you next week
    yeah, you got this, no worries!

Both LA teams and Jacksonville held oponents to 0.. Pats holding atlanta to 0 early in the 4th

We split with them actually.pay attention. Secondly I would rather see the Chargers win . I actually wouldn't mind seeing them turn this whole season upside down. After years and years of rooting against Rivers I wouldn't mind seeing him win the whole dang thing if the Broncos cant obviously .

Both LA teams and Jacksonville held oponents to 0.. Pats holding atlanta to 0 early in the 4th
    Was hoping for the shut out. Oh well. Maybe Beagle will keep his mouth shut now. The pats are trending upwards, and broncos down the tubes.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    We split with them actually.pay attention. Secondly I would rather see the Chargers win . I actually wouldn't mind seeing them turn this whole season upside down. After years and years of rooting against Rivers I wouldn't mind seeing him win the whole dang thing if the Broncos cant obviously .
    I feel the same but for Andy Reid. I'm a die hard Broncomaniac but if the Broncos can't and there is a team from the west than that is the team I cheer for. All except for Oakland, but I don't mind any team wether it be AFC or NFC.