Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

we're gonna get a easy win against giants.

apparently, giants's disastrous season just got worse.
    there's nothing they can do without OBJ,MARSHALL,SHEPARD against our D.
    eli's gonna have real hard time against miller.
    can't wait to see miller SACK! eli.

You better hope so.

Maybe so, but let's hope there are no injuries either. They have nothing to lose now for the rest of the season.
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    Maybe so, but let's hope there are no injuries either. They have nothing to lose now for the rest of the season.
    honestly, eli is the one who should be worrying about injury.....he will be sacked all day....

Quote Originally Posted by 1224ckdtn View Post
    Desperate teams are never fun!
    It is easy for our guys to sleep on a team that would probably love to wreck Peyton's old team.

Letís not jump the gun yet. Yes it looks very good for us that they have no oline, rb , and their top 3 wr might be out lol. However it only takes a couple injuries for us to turn the table. Last time I checked their D is still solid.

Eh. Regardless, they are still an NFL team that is filled with pros. I doubt the FO is taking the game lightly. There's a reason the Giants went 11-5 last season, and it wasn't because they were bad.

Why would you do this! Nothing worse than facing winless teams. Especially a winless team that has a decent defense and is a few mishaps from being 3-3 at the worst. I don't care what their receiving corp looks like, Eli is not Josh McCown. He is a two time SB MVP and can get hot and shred any defense. Our defense is good, but it's not the dynamo that it was in 2015. The NFZ has given a few 1st class tickets so far this season. And let's not get started on our offense that's been struggling to score points the last two weeks. The Giants are going to give us a run and if Trev can't start taking advantage of his mis-matches and get the ball in the end zone, we can very easily be 3-2
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Let’s not jump the gun yet. Yes it looks very good for us that they have no oline, rb , and their top 3 wr might be out lol. However it only takes a couple injuries for us to turn the table. Last time I checked their D is still solid.
    their D is never solid. i guarantee it.
    if you cannot believe me, just watch the giants game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Eh. Regardless, they are still an NFL team that is filled with pros. I doubt the FO is taking the game lightly. There's a reason the Giants went 11-5 last season, and it wasn't because they were bad.
    i'm not talking about taking game lightly, i'm talking that broncos are much better team than the giants this season.
    they went 11-5 last season. that's true.
    but, let's be realistic. their offensive weapons are out indefinitely, their D is one of the worst this season.
    it's gonna be a easy win. just hope the game ends with no injured player.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    Why would you do this! Nothing worse than facing winless teams. Especially a winless team that has a decent defense and is a few mishaps from being 3-3 at the worst. I don't care what their receiving corp looks like, Eli is not Josh McCown. He is a two time SB MVP and can get hot and shred any defense. Our defense is good, but it's not the dynamo that it was in 2015. The NFZ has given a few 1st class tickets so far this season. And let's not get started on our offense that's been struggling to score points the last two weeks. The Giants are going to give us a run and if Trev can't start taking advantage of his mis-matches and get the ball in the end zone, we can very easily be 3-2
    i think you are misunderstading about the giants's defense. they are not who they were last year. they're ranked as one of the worst D in the league this season.
    of course, they got nothing to lose, but i really don't think there's any offensive weapon that can beat us...

Yeah, like we said against BUF. It's never good to go against a desperate team.

Their pass rush is still good. I don't trust this offense either.

some folks said the same thing before we went to buffalo too.

The Giants are absolutely the kind of team that the Broncos would lose to.

There's no reason to think it will be an easy win.

The Broncos definitely should win, but that's the kind of game they often lose.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!