Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Brady's retirement is a day I look forward to. It will be an end to these trolls. The second their team stops being relevant, they'll disappear. Heck, they already waning in their troll abilities right now.
    Isn't this a contract year for the Grabohologists?

If so than either one of them goes and I don't see bill parting with his future at QB so all of those who are claiming Brady retires a pansy might want to rethink they're claims.

My guess is he'll retire to Florida like the rest of the old geezers but only he will be there to make a run with Gase and the Dolphins.

Mark my words pansy fans...

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    What!!!
    Can't wait till Von or Wolfeman breaks the Cheata's soul this year, then Br*dy can start talking retirement.
    As he will start heading downhill just as fast as PM did, and it will come my little TB12troll.
    Why, has wolfe been doing PEDs again?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-12-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Why, has wolfe been doing PEDs?
    Sure!!!! Taking the Patriots motto, "If you're not cheating, you're not trying".....

Why, has wolfe been doing PEDs again?
    He is taking it easy on the PEDs now days. Doesn't want to break his Body down and be injured all the time Like Gronk!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    He is taking it easy on the PEDs now days. Doesn't want to break his Body down and be injured all the time Like Gronk!
    It's crazy but I once thought of Gronk in the same light as Jj Watt but not anymore. At least Watts is going hard when healthy oppose to the last DoDo out there.

Yay, broncos have some life in the AFCW with KC losing...

Patriots will be the 1 seed by seasons end. They will beat denver in denver again

Yay, broncos have some life in the AFCW with KC losing...
    and your fear driven obsession with the Broncos continues
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Patriots will be the 1 seed by seasons end. They will beat denver in denver again
    With that history making defense? Good one!

Nov 12th is coming and youre both here out of fear. Nobody puts the smack down on Tom Brady quite like the Broncos. I doubt he gets out of that game with his health.
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-21-2017 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.