Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I think we should sign up Beyoncé to manage The Broncos Booty Department!
    There you go! That could be a full time job!

This thread is ASSenine.

But its cheeky funny

http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

This was too funny. Here’s Jake with a lifetime supply of Charmin toilet paper. Enjoy the go, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    This was too funny. Here’s Jake with a lifetime supply of Charmin toilet paper. Enjoy the go, bro!

Funny!!!!

I posted this symbol elsewhere, but I think it perfectly represents The Butt era, while recognizing that The Broncos are WINNERS!

Funny!!!!

I posted this symbol elsewhere, but I think it perfectly represents The Butt era, while recognizing that The Broncos are WINNERS!

Hahaha! That’s cool! That could be like the Batman (er, Buttman) symbol…but for our tight end.

Butt, all wise cracks aside, I can’t wait to see what he can do in our offense. Excited to get Ray back too, he looked to be in the best shape of his life in preseason. Dude might be a nightmare for a single blocker to handle, and with Von eating up double and triple teams, Shane might feast on quarterbacks.

Hahaha! That’s cool! That could be like the Batman (er, Buttman) symbol…but for our tight end.

Butt, all wise cracks aside, I can’t wait to see what he can do in our offense. Excited to get Ray back too, he looked to be in the best shape of his life in preseason. Dude might be a nightmare for a single blocker to handle, and with Von eating up double and triple teams, Shane might feast on quarterbacks.
    I've been waiting patiently for Shane's return. I was really excited to see him this year, and the setback was disappointing. Having said that, our D has been impressive so far, without him, so think of the added impact that he can bring, to further prove we are not going anywhere soon defensively.

And also think "sacks" and pressure, and yes picks. He might get a bunch of sacks, and if not, it's because Von is having a field day out there. This double trouble from the outside will drive Os nuts!!

This thread has gotten so

"BUTT", I'm laughing my "BUTT" off
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 10-12-2017 at 06:27 PM.

ADOPT A BRONCO=GARETT BOLLES

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    This thread has gotten so

"BUTT", I'm laughing my "BUTT" off
    Cmon dude....stay on topic yourself!!! You are taking this to the gluteus max!!!!

Cmon dude....stay on topic yourself!!! You are taking this to the gluteus max!!!!
    I’m really hoping he stays healthy. The last thing we want is to get Butt-hurt.

I’m really hoping he stays healthy. The last thing we want is to get Butt-hurt.
    I think we need to settle down with all these Butt jokes......someone's going to rebuttal it soon.

I think we need to settle down with all these Butt jokes......someone's going to rebuttal it soon.
    That's one of the best suggestions I've seen in a long time.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Who would've thought that a Butt thread would be such a gas! Can't wait for him to play! McCoy is saying great things about him.

Who would've thought that a Butt thread would be such a gas! Can't wait for him to play! McCoy is saying great things about him.
    I hope he can play big for us....maybe the new storyline will revolve around him having soft hands (when hauling in tons of balls), like butter.

(not as in....butter fingers)