I need help on which TE this week.

Hi, I haven't been on here in over 12+ years but I need some expert advice on the Broncos TEs. I want to know which one is the one to get for my fantasy team this week, Green or Derby? Thanks in advance and good luck on the rest of your season!

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster19 View Post
    Hi, I haven't been on here in over 12+ years but I need some expert advice on the Broncos TEs. I want to know which one is the one to get for my fantasy team this week, Green or Derby? Thanks in advance and good luck on the rest of your season!
    I'm assuming this is going to be moved, but I'm not certain. However, I wouldn't trust any bronco tight end for fantasy.

Neither...We don't have good tight ends.

Derby would be the guy to get. Could be a sneaky high upside play too with Apple and Jenkins on Thomas and Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Derby would be the guy to get. Could be a sneaky high upside play too with Apple and Jenkins on Thomas and Sanders
    Yes....I would not choose either, but if were to take one, I would go Derby.

One of these years we will get another dynamic TE. I think it would be wise, especially when you have young QBs who need a quick outlet.