Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Suspended By New York Football Giants After Argument

Hi, Broncos fans. . N.Y. Giants lost two recievers out for the season with Odell Beckham, Jr,.and the other Brandon Marshall, they are 0-5, and now the N.Y. Giants suspended former Bronco DRC, spilling into their training facility next to MetLife Stadium on Tuesday.

The issue started after DRC was pulled in the second half in their home game and loss to the L.A. Chargers.

DRC's absence may both impact the Giants offense, and alter the game plan for the Broncos offense on Sunday Night.

There was one game in this series when the N.Y. Giants played the Denver Broncos in the last scheduled NFL game before 9-11-2001.

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...f-ac2259068193

Great franchise going through a tough time with more headwinds to come. Good to see McAdoo exert some discipline; maybe others in the league will grow a backbone.

Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

Might be McAdoo last hurrah though, I see him getting fired after week 8 which is they're bye week, I think he has lost the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Might be McAdoo last hurrah though, I see him getting fired after week 8 which is they're bye week, I think he has lost the locker room.
    If it goes totally south for the Gmen , and it looks like it will. My questions are do the head coach and/or Gm get gone. And with the qb class next year, do they draft Manning replacement and if so wat happens with Manning. Could same thing happen with both Manning late in their careers. Should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Giants won't fire him mid season that's not their style. By that point if they're anything from 0-8 to 3-5 at the bye, firing him won't change much. They'll ride the disaster out and release him and Reese together the Monday after the last game.
    #swapping

I wonder if Tom Coughlin has a warm fuzzy now.

The Giants don't seem able to get out of their own way this season.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.