Page 91 of 412 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 6170
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Yes, we want him gone. But who is there to replace him?
    I wonder if Hue Jackson will be there in a week. If he is, he would be an improvement. I also think that Todd Bowles would be better than Vance if he is fired (which shouldn't happen).

Quote Originally Posted by JBBronco1 View Post
    I wonder if Hue Jackson will be there in a week. If he is, he would be an improvement. I also think that Todd Bowles would be better than Vance if he is fired (which shouldn't happen).
    But they're just as bad. I think they're both good coordinators but not HC.

Quote Originally Posted by JBBronco1 View Post
    Hue Jackson should never have another opportunity for a head job in the nfl again.

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I fear we may all be disappointed.
    The team leadership is essentially a bunch of drinking buddies... they don't want to fire their boy Vance. What we need is someone to really put pressure on Elway to clean up the organization, leading to a bigger shakeup that could include Vance in the list of casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk View Post
    The team leadership is essentially a bunch of drinking buddies... they don't want to fire their boy Vance. What we need is someone to really put pressure on Elway to clean up the organization, leading to a bigger shakeup that could include Vance in the list of casualties.
    I agree. This team is a mess and an embarrassment. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I hope Joe Ellis steps in and pressures Elway to clean it up.

Once the empty seats start happening changes will be made. Otherwise we are all sheep the wolves don't care about. All they care about is our money.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Wanna see change? Don't renew your season tickets next season. Stop attending games. Until then the same will just keep happening.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Not many coaches would win with this roster.... but, then again, I keep thinking about McKenzie and how many opportunities this bum receives and all i think about is “poor coaching”. He shouldn’t have taken the field in the NE game, let alone play since then. How many mistakes does 1 mid-round rookie make before a HC drops the hammer?

Hue is 1-29 in Cleveland...
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09;565u9497
    Not many coaches would win with this roster.... but, then again, I keep thinking about McKenzie and how many opportunities this bum receives and all i think about is “poor coaching”. He shouldn’t have taken the field in the NE game, let alone play since then. How many mistakes does 1 mid-round rookie make before a HC drops the hammer?
    Huh?

This roster has a good stable of RBs, 2 top 20 WRs, and a defense stocked full of talent. This is basically the same roster (minus Manning) who has zip to do with it) who won a ring just 2 years ago.

I know we’re minus Malik Jackson, TJ Ward, and Danny Trevathan from that D, which is huge, but dang, this roster isn’t that bad.

No QB, welcome to the Vikings situation. Before people start talking up Keenum, who would have ranked him above Trevor before the season started?

Joseph and his staff are terrible. It’s not just that we’re losing, it’s undisciplined football, poor game management, and getting demolished by rosters far less talented than ours.

We need to scrap this who staff and start anew, while drafting our new franchise QB.

No one knows who should replace Vance?

Here’s a few that would be an immediate upgrade if available;

Bill O’Brien
    Chuck Pagano
    Vic Fangio
    John DeFillipo

My ideal scenario would be hiring DeFilippo to be the head guy and Vic Fangio to run the defense.

Don’t know DeFillipo? He is Phillys QB coach and the man who made Carson Wentz and now Nick Foles so successful. He is the next up and coming Sean McVay. Him and Fangio would be our version of McVay/Phillips.

It’s simple really, the Bears will clean house, as soon as they do we need to hire Fangio to run the defense. Then as soon as the Eagles playoff run is over, hire DeFillipo. Let him have insight on the new QB, sign a few key free agents on D, and get a RT somehow. Next thing you know, we’re winning the division again!

McKenzie once again put in a position to hurt the team, and VJ allowed it. He shouldn't even be on this roster in the first place, much less out on the field during a critical play.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    McKenzie once again put in a position to hurt the team, and VJ allowed it. He shouldn't even be on this roster in the first place, much less out on the field during a critical play.
    It is shocking that this coach does not hold players accountable. I didn't get the game but heard that VJ hugged him after that? But then tells the media it was unacceptable? Which is it VJ? McKenzie should have been cut already, but no, we don't want to hurt his feelings. Its insane.

With these guys running this team, we have become a joke.
    (A bad joke)

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I agree. This team is a mess and an embarrassment. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I hope Joe Ellis steps in and pressures Elway to clean it up.
    God, I hope this happens!! I hope someone has a pulse on the fanbase because the sentiment is really bad around here and we all know the same poor group will be the people making a draft choices this April and coaching our new players this offseason and during the 2018 season and next year this time our chant will only be louder if Ellis doesn't do something!!
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    McKenzie lacks Football IQ, sorry but he doesn't have it by now then he never will.
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies