Page 286 of 412 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6170
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Way to go VJ. I'm proud of you. 2 wins over two teams with 5 game winning streak. Goooo Broncos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Unless they lose out, or get blown out several times the rest of the way, I think today means Joseph will be back for a 3rd year. This team has been in all but 1 game, they've beat a couple of good teams, there's a case to keep him.
    We beat the Steelers!!!!

This would be a playoff team if he hadn't had that colossal mess up against the Texans.

VJ ain't getting fired lol.

I'm totally ok with that. This team is getting better every week.

I think it is safe to say, we are going to finish this season with a winning record. I'm actually starting to believe in VJ and I'm pretty sure the players are too. Today was a huge statement that you cannot sleep on us anymore!

I'm pretty sure VJ is going to be here in 2019 now. And it's well earned the way the team played today. This win is going to help the team morale as well, I'd say we now have a huge chance to make playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think it is safe to say, we are going to finish this season with a winning record. I'm actually starting to believe in VJ and I'm pretty sure the players are too. Today was a huge statement that you cannot sleep on us anymore!
    I agree. I think this team believes in him. I'm also thinking they make the playoffs. They've got a 2011 vibe going.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemHeat View Post
    This would be a playoff team if he hadn't had that colossal mess up against the Texans.
    The true colossal mess up is taking over half the season to figure out how to properly use the talent.

I am have never coached at any level and I could tell by the first KC game that we were horrible at using our talent.

We probably about to save some coaches their jobs....can only hope Elway has a higher vision and deeper insight on this team and its needs.

I'm sure everyone (myself included) was freaking out about the non-timeout right before the game-sealing interception, and that's just the kind of thing where if it worked out, he looks good and if it didn't, he looks like an idiot. I suppose he was due to look smart at some point, and I'm thrilled with the win over the Steelers, so I'll lay off Vance for a little bit.

It's true that we have been "in" almost every game, and I definitely agree that coaches need to be given time to learn and grow into the role. If we can finish this season 8-8 or better and continue to show fight and improvement, I can get onboard with bringing him in for season 3. Based upon everything I've seen over the last two years, I'm not expecting that finish but will be happy to be wrong.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    The true colossal mess up is taking over half the season to figure out how to properly use the talent.

I am have never coached at any level and I could tell by the first KC game that we were horrible at using our talent.

We probably about to save some coaches their jobs....can only hope Elway has a higher vision and deeper insight on this team and its needs.
    The coaches are saving their own jobs...This team is getting better at every level every week. That includes coaching. The last two games have been the best coached this team has looked in two years.

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I'm sure everyone (myself included) was freaking out about the non-timeout right before the game-sealing interception, and that's just the kind of thing where if it worked out, he looks good and if it didn't, he looks like an idiot. I suppose he was due to look smart at some point, and I'm thrilled with the win over the Steelers, so I'll lay off Vance for a little bit.

It's true that we have been "in" almost every game, and I definitely agree that coaches need to be given time to learn and grow into the role. If we can finish this season 8-8 or better and continue to show fight and improvement, I can get onboard with bringing him in for season 3. Based upon everything I've seen over the last two years, I'm not expecting that finish but will be happy to be wrong.
    10-6 playoff team. Book it.

This is my mindset also, there are still a handful of games left. I always love watching Denver win, especially against a team like the Steelers!!

But.....they left at least 10 points out there with those 2 crucial fumbles. If Denver can win next week I will totally be on board with the new found love affair with VJ and Keenum. There is still a bitter taste in my mouth from the last month of football prior to today. Show me this isnt a fluke!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

No I wasn't...

I think calling a timeout right there is the wrong idea.

Our defense might not be great. But our redzone defense is. There is by no means a guarantee PIT gets in that endzone and I am not calling a timeout to help them make strategy if I am coach. I like the no timeout. Put the pressure on PIT.

It paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I agree. I think this team believes in him. I'm also thinking they make the playoffs. They've got a 2011 vibe going.
    I am not sure about that...

Comments made by Wolfe, CHJ and DT have me concerned whether this team believes in him or not.

We could still be a product of winning in spite of VJ.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    This is my mindset also, there are still a handful of games left. I always love watching Denver win, especially against a team like the Steelers!!

But.....they left at least 10 points out there with those 2 crucial fumbles. If Denver can win next week I will totally be on board with the new found love affair with VJ and Keenum. There is still a bitter taste in my mouth from the last month of football prior to today. Show me this isnt a fluke!!
    With a good qb we would be all the more dangerous. That's what we are missing but I'm happy with the roomie class. Elway really hit on this class and I hope we can hit on the next class. We just need that good Qb Keenum is stop gap material no disrespect

Actually, I was more concerned with the way the 1st half ended. We had the timeouts and when they got the ball in the goal to go, we didn't burn timeouts sooner than we did. There was a major chance to get the ball back with 45-50secs and a timeout. But in spite of the game management questions, we pulled off the win thanks to some exceptional defensive plays. heck of a game and effort by our guys!
    #swapping