Page 13 of 412 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    I'm not ready to pitch Joseph, certainly not in the middle of the season. However, if he does not pull Seimian, then I think that he was a bad hire. At present, I like this staff but the Broncos look absolutely unprepared, poorly coached during the game, and incompetent.

I told VJ today if he keeps playing 13 he will not only get himself fired but other coaches as well

Letting a steak since 1992 be snapped is enough to be fired

I wouldn't fire Vance but it'd be interesting to know how he's correcting mistakes as he gains more experience as HC. If he's learning, I'd keep him. If he's choosing to stay a deer in the headlights, toss him.
    I believe.

If VJ says again We had a great week of practice but hey, this is the NFL. Its a tough league. then I will know hes not the one.

Quote Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I wouldn't fire Vance but it'd be interesting to know how he's correcting mistakes as he gains more experience as HC. If he's learning, I'd keep him. If he's choosing to stay a deer in the headlights, toss him.
    He sounded both curt and delusional in his post game presser today. He has no idea how to fix the offense... the talent isn't there nor is the coaching. Too early to tell if he can coach or not.... but I wouldn't bet my house that's he worthy of his position.

Quote Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I think as a Rookie head coach he does not have the marbles to make the required changes.

If Vance was our HC in 2015 we would never have won a Super Bowl

As a team we are going through the learning pains of a new HC

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    I'm not ready to pitch Joseph, certainly not in the middle of the season. However, if he does not pull Seimian, then I think that he was a bad hire. At present, I like this staff but the Broncos look absolutely unprepared, poorly coached during the game, and incompetent.
    If the team is unprepared, poorly coached during the game and incompetent (which they are), then how can you like the staff? That's pretty much saying they are failing in their roles in every way.

VJ looks clueless in the face of adversity. If they don't make significant changes soon, this will end up as a poorly conceived tank job.

Did we just watch the last NFL game coached by Vance Joseph?

Players look rusty and the offensive playbook is probably on a single postie note. How much longer is this joker captain of the ship?

I wish ....... McCoy too

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverElway View Post
    Players look rusty and the offensive playbook is probably on a single postie note. How much longer is this joker captain of the ship?
    I think he'll play out the string this season. But seriously, who do you replace him with?

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    I think he'll play out the string this season. But seriously, who do you replace him with?
    With a thread that already exists on this topic.
    I believe.

LOL

10char