Page 23 of 412 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bfallona View Post
    Unless John has ordered him to stick with Trevor so we can get a high draft pick, VJ should be gone. I can't imagine any other coach allowing this mess to continue and yet still can't see that Trevor is not only outmatched but now has zero confidence. He's hearing footsteps before they reach him.
    Cant help it, but I agree Vance is Elway's to do with as he please's.

Yes 5 games is all I need to see..this guy is a joke

Y'all are crazy ....... the guy is in year 1 with inherited roster. He's trying to make soup with water and bread and salt .......... granted he's adding too much salt - but he's a rook.

Elway knew going in that a rook HC hire was gonna make some mistakes.

I don't love the hire, but might as well get used to him
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

SO, Vance . What have you got to say about Trevor now ?

Quote Originally Posted by cuffnup View Post
    Yes 5 games is all I need to see..this guy is a joke
    indeed he's terrible

We've become Cleveland West. This is no where near Bronco football. Fire everyone from the coach down. Just an embarrassing football team right now.

The coach is always making questionable decision

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Y'all are crazy ....... the guy is in year 1 with inherited roster. He's trying to make soup with water and bread and salt .......... granted he's adding too much salt - but he's a rook.

Elway knew going in that a rook HC hire was gonna make some mistakes.

I don't love the hire, but might as well get used to him
    It's all good, but the dude makes questionable decisions. Every time!

It's official......Kelly will be our starting QB next year.

yep I'm down after tonight.... We are in the game at half only down 2 tds and don't even take a chance with a different QB. Semian sucks badly and Coach is just ok with it.... get em both gone, him and his lousy qb
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Y'all are crazy ....... the guy is in year 1 with inherited roster.
    He inherited a 9-7 team. The team will probably finish the season with a losing record. Is this acceptable?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I'm on board

So many comments and opinions about VJ. Let me add mine... questionable decisions, yup. Sticking with TS through thick and thicker, ugh. Saying so... do not agree with being so vehement about that. Players not looking focused... I am majorly critical of this. And that goes to coaching. Player do not at all look cohesive. Coaching.

My biggest criticism however is... ya gotta look the part. Granted, watching over TV, no way do we see it all. But the little I see, the going gets tough and VJ looks flustered, whiny, frustrated, whiny, straw grasping, whiny...

Did I mention whiny? Yeah, I did. Ya have to look the part. Be in control. Exude confidence. Not flailing about when things are not going your way. VJ does not look like someone I would follow up a hill. Am sure this is not the case. But he presents unsure-edness, indecisive-ness... that's what I see in snippets. I don't care if the score is 100-0,... well, yeah, I would care. But be decisive. Not namby pamby unsure. VJ's comportment does not evoke confidence imo. I start there in my criticisms.

I saw VJ play for the CU Buffs back when. He is no question a winner. I am recommending to VJ... act like it. A winner. Don't look so lost. Unsure. That is infectious. Dig your damn heels in and roll some heads, or something. Have to say some of this has the earmarks of Kubiak, who would bury his face in a clipboard and notes. Kubiak no way exuded confidence. It that vibe was infectious. Not good.

VJ needs to act the part. He is not.
    Last edited by drhiii; 10-30-2017 at 08:48 PM.

I agree, hes a loser and has made way too many bad decisions, like keeping Trevor in there who sucks as bad as Joseph

Joseph should depart before he does any more damage. This franchise sucks and he is to blame.