Page 369 of 412 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 6170
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Hopefully he wins two more games.

Screw draft position.

Get the wins!!!!
    Give me the best possible draft position while still sweeping the Raiders.

Chargers.... if they can steal the division from the Chiefs it would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by drhiii View Post
    While at it... whoever allows the celebrating from players during the game??? Your team sux, they prance around and pose like they are winners after a play, and you do not reign in? I find that beyond pathetic. B-e-y-o-n-d bad form. Absolutely zero decorum from this team.
    Couldn’t agree more, but I think ALL the dance routines and camera poses are stupid and reflect poor sportsmanship. I tend to roll my eyes and remind myself that apparently some people at home want to see it or it wouldn’t be shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    Give me the best possible draft position while still sweeping the Raiders.

Chargers.... if they can steal the division from the Chiefs it would be hilarious.
    Right now there are 11 teams with less wins than the Broncos. The Bengals have six but since the Broncos beat them the Bengals get the higher pick.

I would be okay with losing the two games if it meant a top five pick

They probably won’t even get a top ten pick by losing the next two games.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Right now there are 11 teams with less wins than the Broncos. The Bengals have six but since the Broncos beat them the Bengals get the higher pick.

I would be okay with losing the two games if it meant a top five pick

They probably won’t even get a top ten pick by losing the next two games.
    Draft pick spots aren't settled by head to head, tied teams are separated based on Strength of Schedule winning percentage, the team with the worse strength of schedule gets the higher pick in round 1, then they flip back and forth every round after that. If both are equal then they flip a coin.

Because the Broncos have played a very tough schedule (Current SOS is somewhere around .525) they won't beat too many teams in case of a tie.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Being eliminated from the playoffs means there is zero need for VJ. I really don't think they'll wait until the season is over to can him. I want to hear the news tomorrow hes out!!! They only reason to keep him until the end is to guarantee we lose the next 2 games.
    If it hasn't happened by now then I really don't see it happening until the end of the season. There's really no reason to do it now. Barring some major off the field issue. Even McDaniels would have lasted until the end of the second season if it weren't for lying to Bowlen about the video taping of the 49ers in London.

It's very likely his office is cleaned out before the game on December 30th. I don't think the Broncos will leave him hanging, he won't have his job on December 31st.

I believe if the season ended today the Bengals and Broncos would flip a coin for the 11/12 picks. Same record, same SOS percentage.

Either way we should be in prime position to get our QB.

https://gazette.com/premium/woody-pa...mpression=true

Just warning you, if this is true (it likely is) shanny is likely our next head coach, not that I like that...

It all depends on who they choose for a defensive coordinator. It would be nice to have a real NFL coach with experience to put us on the right track. I was surprised when Shanahan was fired to begin with,
    (COACH FOR LIFE), it's too bad they couldn't have figured something out years ago, as far as relinquishing some power that Shanahan had, so he could concentrate on coaching and not doing everything.

So Joe Ellis can't even get a sponsor for the stadium and sabotaged a combination of Mike Shanahan and Kirk Cousins instead of Vance Joseph and Case Keenum? Damn, I hope Bill Bowlen wins his petition to remove the trustees.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

Just warning you, if this is true (it likely is) shanny is likely our next head coach, not that I like that...
    This is a Christmas present for me...... Let it be

Eh it says that the reunion seems unlikely at the end. Allbright also vaguely referenced this earlier. I think the ship has sailed though. It would be nice, but I don't think Shanny is coming back without a legit QB. Would be nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    So Joe Ellis can't even get a sponsor for the stadium and sabotaged a combination of Mike Shanahan and Kirk Cousins instead of Vance Joseph and Case Keenum? Damn, I hope Bill Bowlen wins his petition to remove the trustees.
    If the article is to be believed, Ellis has been a bane for the Broncos for a long time. Even worse, he gets to do it from the shadows and everyone gets the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    If the article is to be believed, Ellis has been a bane for the Broncos for a long time. Even worse, he gets to do it from the shadows and everyone gets the blame.
    It's being widely reported. Nicki, dmac, Big Al, Lombardi, all have chimed in on it's legitimacy. I think even klis commented on it.

And we had a ton of starters out ! not to mention a BUM of a QB ! and still almost beat them !!

It's being widely reported. Nicki, dmac, Big Al, Lombardi, all have chimed in on it's legitimacy. I think even klis commented on it.
    Yup pretty much it was one of the worst kept secrets