Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412
Results 6,166 to 6,170 of 6170
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Well Joseph shouldn't count on the Bengals, they just fired Lewis
    Mike Brown likes to hire people he knows. The Bengals next Head Coach will be either Hue Jackson, Vance Joseph or Mike Zimmer, if he were to be fired in Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    This does not sit well with me at all. Another 1 year wonder that coached a mediocre defense? I’m telling you, this stinks of Ellis and not Elway. This doesn’t not sound like a good football move.

There's nothing wrong with interviewing a bunch of candidates. Even if they've locked in on one, I'd rather they interview 10 to assure themselves they have the right guy rather than interviewing 3 and just hiring the guy they wanted, which was what they did in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    This does not sit well with me at all. Another 1 year wonder that coached a mediocre defense? Im telling you, this stinks of Ellis and not Elway. This doesnt not sound like a good football move.
    Ellis either needs to get out of the football side of things or fire Elway and find a GM he can rely on.

Ellis brought us McD which imo was the darkest days in our franchise. 2nd overall draft pick. Cheating scandal. 59-14 loss to the Raiders. That dude is clueless about how to make football moves.

Any report that Ells is dictating football news is another point of leverage that he needs to be removed from this franchise...even if it is just to be replaced by another guy from the NFL if it is determined no one in the Bowlen family is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think you are right... People on twitter are touting him as the hot up and comming coach and a top candidate... I don't see it.

I'm a little more worried that Elway may go with Munchak and that's a bad choice....BAAAAD choice. 22-26 as a coach.... Come on Elway, don't tell me you think this dude is a good choice to replace VJ...
    Elway is just doing his due diligence.

I do not know if he is the kind of GM who would purposely farm information in a interview but the prudent move is to allow the people in the room make suggestions and interview people that can be interviewed.

If any information comes out of this...than awesome...but I do not think a name is put on the list just to get information.

Ok....he is fired.... I gusss that makes this thread moot.

/thread
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles